PDA

View Full Version : York Drag Strip - Oct 9th

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 28th September 2005, 17:29
YORK DRAGSTRIP - SUNDAY OCTOBER 9TH !
RUN WOT YER BRUNG DAY.

http://www.york-raceway.co.uk/whatson.html

Any one interested at all, in particular any North East members as we aint seen too much of any of you at meets.

This could be the last opportunity of 2005 to get to a meet!

Vikingxl
Wednesday 28th September 2005, 18:48
Sorry mate im on holiday

Andrew
Wednesday 28th September 2005, 21:24
Don't forget there is also the East Anglia II meet on the 9th.

gezR
Friday 30th September 2005, 17:26
If my cars fixed I might come along for a few hours (won't be running though).

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 30th September 2005, 17:34
Well i'm not particularly bothered myself, was just prepared to spoil my Sunday to enable a few members to become social etc..., think i'll save my time mate!

Andrew
Friday 30th September 2005, 17:38
TDS: I can't make the 9th but I'd like to come up to York next time if I can. It's a great place and on the way home for me.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 30th September 2005, 18:56
Ok Andrew thanks for the support!

ShaunS70T5
Saturday 1st October 2005, 18:07
am off sat & sun so if ya still going all av a dodge down only an hour and a bit away from me.

t5owner
Monday 3rd October 2005, 15:21
Soz tds will have to pass on this one effin goose fair week down here and i`m rostered to work that sunday

Cheers

stuart

Wobbly Dave
Monday 3rd October 2005, 15:33
Kinda committed to going to a car park in Essex - LOL. Sorry Chap!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 3rd October 2005, 16:49
Event off lol, the main idea was to attract Northerners or newbies, forget it, not worth the effort i'm afraid.

Wobbly Dave
Monday 3rd October 2005, 16:52
I would have come had they not arranged the essex thing - same distance in opposite direction - I am a northerner. I hope you are not too disappointed.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 3rd October 2005, 17:15
Well Dave tbh theres around a dozen or so hardcore folk trying to organise the forum into a wider circle, and it aint easy organising anything as u may know, so yer i am disappointed in the long run coz it's not summat im particularly intrested in myself, i was just prepared to try and get it going for the people mainly in the North. So instead i shall spend Saturday getting very very drunk watching footy on Tv.

siamblue
Monday 3rd October 2005, 18:25
That's a real shame TDS, as someone recently said there was a lack of events in the North,
Anyway you can spend a few hours cleaning those wheels lol,

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 4th October 2005, 01:30
Well Dave tbh theres around a dozen or so hardcore folk trying to organise the forum into a wider circle, and it aint easy organising anything as u may know, so yer i am disappointed in the long run coz it's not summat im particularly intrested in myself, i was just prepared to try and get it going for the people mainly in the North. So instead i shall spend Saturday getting very very drunk watching footy on Tv.
Your efforts dont go unnoticed or unappreciated.