PDA

View Full Version : Did I imagine it !

nobananas
Friday 14th September 2012, 08:05
I'm sure that someone posted on here that they had a black 850R that had a blown headgasket that they were looking for a new owner for. I expressed an interest but when I looked a few minutes later I couldn't even find the thread. Did I imagine it, I was very tired and may have had some bad chicken soup (causes hallucinations !) or may even have been asleep !

M-R-P
Friday 14th September 2012, 08:15
Nope, it was probably moved as the poster didn't have much of a post count and the thread looked a bit like a "for sale" thread.

thunderace
Friday 14th September 2012, 08:54
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?46565-Breaking-855-T5-Manual

WillT5
Friday 14th September 2012, 10:16
Haha, Wondering where it went

Damn! Cant believe hes going to sell it...Just seen he said there's big end damage aswell so fair play

Will,

JamesT5
Friday 14th September 2012, 10:34
You're not imagining it, it was here because I replied to it and asked the chap whether he would consider repairing it and said if he did sell it he could buy another Volvo rather an a "an old rat trap" as he put it.

You weren't dreaming.... ;)

Regards

James

M-R-P
Friday 14th September 2012, 12:53
Nope, it was probably moved as the poster didn't have much of a post count and the thread looked a bit like a "for sale" thread.

You're not imagining it, it was here because I replied to it and asked the chap whether he would consider repairing it and said if he did sell it he could buy another Volvo rather an a "an old rat trap" as he put it.

You weren't dreaming.... ;)

Regards

James

I think we were both thinking of a different thread there mate lol.

nobananas
Friday 14th September 2012, 18:24
Thanks all, glad I wasn't having an 'episode' as the missus puts it !

Aydenapp
Friday 14th September 2012, 21:05
That be my thread which has been linked to..... its more than HG and its not an 850R lol

stribo
Friday 14th September 2012, 22:22
There was a new member who posted about his knackered 850R he was up in Norfolk. As above, not enough posts for a for sale type thread.

nobananas
Saturday 15th September 2012, 10:55
Ok now I'm even more confused as the thread I was talking about seems to be back now !.
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?46560-A-Miserable-Day

Dangerous Dave
Saturday 15th September 2012, 12:15
Erm......its been here all along :shifty:

Now if you'd like to look at the flash..... :D

nobananas
Saturday 15th September 2012, 14:43
Erm......its been here all along :shifty:

Now if you'd like to look at the flash..... :D

I must be loosing it, I even checked my recent posts to see what I'd posted on and it wasn't there !.....I'm going for a lie down !

nervy
Sunday 16th September 2012, 19:22
It was mine, it got removed cos I added my name which I shouldn't have done. It's back now tho, and you have a PM.