PDA

View Full Version : Help with O2 Sensor

vaderboyo
Sunday 9th September 2012, 01:43
Sorry to be a pain, but would be grateful if someone could post a pic of a 2.4t engine with arrow pointing to the first lambada sensor please....doing my head in as I cant find it!!!

:B_thumb:

PHIL V70R
Sunday 9th September 2012, 08:42
might be wrong..but mine is in the dowm pipe be for the cat mines a 2.3 not sure if the 2.4 is diffreat tho...dont think so...

960kg
Sunday 9th September 2012, 12:16
Sorry to be a pain, but would be grateful if someone could post a pic of a 2.4t engine with arrow pointing to the first lambada sensor please....doing my head in as I cant find it!!!

:B_thumb:

They are up on top of the cat. (first box) one at the front of it and other at the rear, you will have to get your head right under the motor and look on top to see it, you should see the wire anyway. The rear one is similar.

vaderboyo
Sunday 9th September 2012, 12:23
cheers for that.....really appreciate your help lads

Dyl

PHIL V70R
Sunday 9th September 2012, 14:07
if you still have no joy i am in banger next week could meet and i will have a look for you mate...:wave23d:

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 9th September 2012, 15:47
On my 850 AWD the first O2 sensor is just underneath the turbo (the exhaust does a u turn under the turbo as the angle gear is in the way) Don't know if its different for the V70.

Here is my engine with the head off, o2 sensor circled, you can see where the turbo would normally be from the oil/water connectors and the exhaust flange

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/bomb192uk/662.jpg

HTH

Bomb

vaderboyo
Sunday 9th September 2012, 20:06
i was looking at the front of the engine lol