PDA

View Full Version : Is there much you can do?

Martin R-DES
Wednesday 29th August 2012, 10:24
Just starting out modding my C30 (only done HIDS so far) tints planned at trax.

Im wondering how much you can do or how much is available? it seems so far from looking around the interweb that there isnt a huge market for modding volvos - cosmetics especially.

Anybody got a well modded C30 with their mods listed so I can have a browse?

I saw an excellent audio install once on a forum where the guy practically ripped his car apart and fitted a touch lcd screen etc that was pretty good but thats quite a project!

Santa
Friday 31st August 2012, 21:54
I don't know much about cosmetic mods for C30's but I think Viva Performance might provide some inspiration.

www.vivaperformance.com

Martin R-DES
Tuesday 4th September 2012, 16:31
Thanks Ill have a look :D

lance
Tuesday 4th September 2012, 16:57
I have a V50 and anything more or less that can be done to a focus st can be done to a c30 c70 s40 v50 t5, I have had a 3 inch down pipe and exhaust, itg induction kit and an auto tech Hlm map which has netted me 300 bhp and 470 mm and she has done 140k!

MarkT5
Friday 14th September 2012, 14:54
you can do loads to the C30. My mate has a 59 plate one. i have an 07 plate one. he has had lowering springs put on it, bigger injectors, bigger intercooler, bigger brakes, full stainless exhaust 3inch, uprated turbo and a stage 2 remap. its doing just short or 370bhp. needs a new clutch now tho! and only done 20k!

Danielwright
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 17:16
Double exhaust, wind deflectors, xeon lights, coil overs, 18/19 inch alloys thats all ive done

Danielwright
Wednesday 2nd October 2013, 17:17
you can do loads to the C30. My mate has a 59 plate one. i have an 07 plate one. he has had lowering springs put on it, bigger injectors, bigger intercooler, bigger brakes, full stainless exhaust 3inch, uprated turbo and a stage 2 remap. its doing just short or 370bhp. needs a new clutch now tho! and only done 20k!

Wow is that the D5, would a EGR filter delete make a difference too ?

MarkT5
Saturday 9th November 2013, 18:16
Uprated cooler, lowering springs, tints, wind deflectors. Cold air intake, bigger down pipe and sports cat, torque mount. You will find all the focus st mod parts fit the c30 apart from intercoolers. Remap it from polestar or auto tech. Mines auto tech and 3rd is a proper animal now.

graemewelch
Saturday 9th November 2013, 18:28
as above most the focus parts will fit. im just about to start building down pipes for the c30 t5

MarkT5
Sunday 10th November 2013, 10:48
Can't wait for the down pipe Greame. I'm like a big kid at Christmas but worse. Haha nice burble noise and some more bhp! Can you do rolled tips for the end pipes?

graemewelch
Monday 11th November 2013, 00:56
Can't wait for the down pipe Greame. I'm like a big kid at Christmas but worse. Haha nice burble noise and some more bhp! Can you do rolled tips for the end pipes?

you never said you were on here. any can do any tips you want. in wordly rolled or out wardley rolled.

Stocksy91
Friday 23rd January 2015, 19:12
This was at players last year ��27943