PDA

View Full Version : Newest mod

endo-t5
Thursday 23rd August 2012, 21:51
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/Endo-t5/z.jpg

I wonder why I bought an estate car and now I know why I haven't done a full ICE install in it as I always end up moving something and think it was a bit full today on way to the tip

V70 Graham
Thursday 23rd August 2012, 21:58
'A bit full'......you've got loads more room in there yet lol

endo-t5
Thursday 23rd August 2012, 22:05
nah it was rather heavy and being lowered the tyres were rather close the arches as 225/40x18 on 8j rims was much faster when I emptied it.
Just glad I didn't have any go through a window as only doing a friend a favour.

woz
Friday 31st August 2012, 00:24
nah it was rather heavy and being lowered the tyres were rather close the arches as 225/40x18 on 8j rims was much faster when I emptied it.
Just glad I didn't have any go through a window as only doing a friend a favour.

Loads of room. I had 17 rubble sacks of , well, rubble in mine. Looked Uber low and touched theexhaust and the mudflaps on every singl ebit of ironwork and ridges in the road.

Being a t5 it still went like stink - probably wouldve seen off a ...t-hatch if I had the chance, but, as you say - a lot quicker on the way home :>))))))

I dont mind taking mdf and kitchens etc to the tip - its garden waste that doos my head in - the bloody slugs on the leather and windows for days afterwards. Only any good if they crawl up the mother in laws snatch when she aint looking har har.

WAF

Pliskin
Friday 31st August 2012, 09:59
I was recently doing a tip run in mine the other day, which included a few bags which had been left outside overnight and as I wizzed along a derestricted stretch of road a fecking big rat which had been in one of the bags ran across my lap. I nearly soiled myself and put the car into an adjacent field.