PDA

View Full Version : I don't effin' believe it

T5frankie
Friday 10th August 2012, 16:55
so new engine fitted, and yesterday the s70r going straight through its mot, i taxed it, today i decided to try and cure the intermittent misfire, thought it was electrical so i bought all new plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm fitted it all up but still had the same problem, i give it a few full revs of the engine and it started to run lumpy, now the engine has started knocking on me clouds of white smoke too, i have put alot of money into this car lately and all for nothing i really feel like crying in a corner somewhere.

V70 Graham
Friday 10th August 2012, 17:01
Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully not too bad.

T5RPete
Friday 10th August 2012, 17:28
Aww man that crap luck!

Hope you get it sorted!

Kingsford G
Friday 10th August 2012, 17:28
Sorry to hear that.Thats weird,same engine off the v70r wiv no probs and white smoke now?Check the comperession first before u find yr crying corner.Might even be something silly.

T5frankie
Friday 10th August 2012, 18:47
it was running fine when driving slowly, intermittent mis-fire give a few full rev ups then that happened, it needs a new engine

Kingsford G
Friday 10th August 2012, 19:16
U still have that engine u was trying to sell before frankie?

T5frankie
Friday 10th August 2012, 19:30
U still have that engine u was trying to sell before frankie?

no mate bloody sold it lol

stribo
Friday 10th August 2012, 19:39
Has the turbo gone west, or is it something more serious?

Kingsford G
Friday 10th August 2012, 19:44
R u sure the engine is gone and not something else mate?

T5frankie
Friday 10th August 2012, 19:51
R u sure the engine is gone and not something else mate?

its knocking mate

Kingsford G
Friday 10th August 2012, 20:24
Cr@p,looks like its gone.U having a bit of bad luck lately mate.

diggit1664
Friday 10th August 2012, 20:30
so new engine fitted, and yesterday the s70r going straight through its mot, i taxed it, today i decided to try and cure the intermittent misfire, thought it was electrical so i bought all new plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm fitted it all up but still had the same problem, i give it a few full revs of the engine and it started to run lumpy, now the engine has started knocking on me clouds of white smoke too, i have put alot of money into this car lately and all for nothing i really feel like crying in a corner somewhere.

When they are good they re grate but when they are bad enough to send you Crazy