PDA

View Full Version : left to right...

PHIL V70R
Thursday 9th August 2012, 09:00
morning chaps...need your help if poss,over the last few weeks i have notice a left to right pull when breaking..so i replaced the top mount and the rubber cup that holds the spring..that was defo u.s..last year i replaced calipers both..and these are workin fine,bottum arms ware done last year at the same time as the discs and pads and drop links...needs a new tyer on pasanger side..poss needs tracking but this was done 5 weeks ago the car sits on 17s and sits as it should..its not a bad left to right pull you can feelit tho any help would be great cheers lads...:banana:

T5frankie
Thursday 9th August 2012, 09:33
if it only pulls when braking it could be play in a wishbone, i had the same problem on my v70r

PHIL V70R
Thursday 9th August 2012, 10:13
if it only pulls when braking it could be play in a wishbone, i had the same problem on my v70r

will have to go and put it on the ramps and check...would antie roll bar bush do the same thing...

stock234
Monday 13th August 2012, 14:47
Sounds to me like the wishbones as T5Frankie says. I replaced mine back in november last year, by june this year they had died a horrible death. When braking it would pull slightly to the left then back to the right the more i slowed. This was my own fault as i had bought cheapo's from my local parts store. Never again though.

PHIL V70R
Monday 13th August 2012, 20:10
cheers lads