PDA

View Full Version : forge motorsport actuators

gavt5
Sunday 5th August 2012, 15:55
anyone know if the forge motorsport actuators are available for the 19t turbo? i spoke to them some months ago and they said "soon, at final stages of development", but their website isnt working at the mo. any thoughts?

dtp
Sunday 5th August 2012, 17:07
I believe redbrick on T5D5 is running a Forge up-rated actuator on his 19t. They have just finished development of their actuator for the kkk24 this will be launched next week. I have one on order and should be picking it up on Thursday.

960kg
Saturday 11th August 2012, 12:21
I have been asking this by emails to them for some two months and the reason you probably find there site down as we speak is because they are updating it as i had confirmation of it last week.

I belive they will fit all the type TD04 Mitsubishi turbos including the special mounting bracket. You will also need the set of springs for adjustment.

I have just fitted the Recirculating Valve to my V70 T5 and am really happy with it. Took about 2hrs to fitted as the bolts are awkward to get at.

Just been on there and only the S60 and V70R later models is on the list so where the others have got to, who know`s.

Redbrick
Sunday 12th August 2012, 08:24
anyone know if the forge motorsport actuators are available for the 19t turbo? i spoke to them some months ago and they said "soon, at final stages of development", but their website isnt working at the mo. any thoughts?

Yes I've been running a Forge actuator on my 19T for some time. They should certainly be in production now. Enjoy :P

jardon
Sunday 12th August 2012, 17:54
Yes I've been running a Forge actuator on my 19T for some time. They should certainly be in production now. Enjoy :P

Same here.