PDA

View Full Version : my new 850 t5

brick man 82
Saturday 21st July 2012, 18:12
hi all picked my 850 up today from jamest5r and i must say im over the moon with the car jim was a great bloke and a pleasure to do buisness with train journey this mornin was a bit of a headache mainley because the old lady who sat next to me told me her life story for 2 and a half hours lol at least the ride home was fun and the car ran faultlessley on the 200 mile trip home apart from the lambder light coming on half way home not sure why not to fussed really il sort it out next week but other than that im a happy bunny thanks jim

T5frankie
Saturday 21st July 2012, 18:47
tis a nice motor that i have driven it myself (with my ecu in) lol

Jamest5r
Saturday 21st July 2012, 19:30
hi all picked my 850 up today from jamest5r and i must say im over the moon with the car jim was a great bloke and a pleasure to do buisness with train journey this mornin was a bit of a headache mainley because the old lady who sat next to me told me her life story for 2 and a half hours lol at least the ride home was fun and the car ran faultlessley on the 200 mile trip home apart from the lambder light coming on half way home not sure why not to fussed really il sort it out next week but other than that im a happy bunny thanks jim

Glad your happy mate, no idea on the lamba dash was clear apart from abs all the time i had it bloody typical, have a look for any of the little rubber hoses and elbows for leaks/cracks or pull the ecu and replace after a min might of just had a hiccup.

tis a nice motor that i have driven it myself (with my ecu in) lol

????? you've never been near this car numpty :)

brick man 82
Sunday 22nd July 2012, 10:36
gona have a look today see what i can find it will only be something daft like i say im not bothered about it at all sure its nothing that cant be fixed