Tuesday 27th September 2005, 19:53
Dan Joyce rocks.

T5TIM
Wednesday 28th September 2005, 17:10
There was me thinking this was a Volvo enthusiast site. :wtf:

GATHY
Wednesday 28th September 2005, 19:01
normal behaviour from impreza owners.
only problem with imprezas is there like clits>>>every ****s got one.
i like to have something unusual and not a japanese rust bucket

anyway check this out boys and girls.(if it works)

www.channel4.com/4car/gallery/spyshots-2005/F/ford/focus-rs_page_2.html

madness
Thursday 29th September 2005, 13:22
thevin little gits @ ford. make me really angry !!!!!!

mike 850
Saturday 1st October 2005, 10:36
how bad is that, now people in fords are gonna have the same engine as me!!! not impressed

jazzyr1
Saturday 1st October 2005, 14:48
i work for ford and i like it less than you do, if you buy a new s40/v50 ,its based on a focus or a cmax or a mazda 3,2.0 diesel and 6 speed box is from cmax,this engine is from peugeot(the old hdi unit)so all in all, ford is one big paracite,the only thing that keeps me smiling is knowing the st focus wont last and wont go(once ford start chuffing about with the volvo bits)and the most time they'll spend in a garage,wont be the owners but the dealership being fixed!!!

t5owner
Sunday 2nd October 2005, 13:21
Typical sodding ford it aint broke so we`ll brake it then f*** about and nick the best bits from others to put em in our crap cars to shift em

Stuart

mat562be
Sunday 2nd October 2005, 18:08
the only thing that keeps me smiling is knowing the st focus wont last and wont go(once ford start chuffing about with the volvo bits)and the most time they'll spend in a garage,wont be the owners but the dealership being fixed!!!

How true. I've gone from driving a Volvo at work (S70, 850s and V70s in the T5 guise) to spending a lot of time in a Mondeo now..

Volvos regularly ran to 130,000 miles plus, with no great dramas, and the same things when there were any - gearbox problems on the new cars, steering rack and engine probs on the old, which were usually fixed hassle free in no time) to a lottery with the Fords... "Will it be engine, gearbox, transmission, suspension, trim, interior or electrics today?" I find myself wondering some days.

I reckon our Fords spend at least 5 times as much of their service life as Volvos in at the workshop being fixed, and, due to the abysmal vehicle leasing contract with a certain company which we ill-advisedly signed up to, they spend about 50% of their time with niggling faults that never get fixed properly or at all. We have one currently that has persistant brake judder and a grumbling offside bearing that has been that way for weeks despite being defected several times. All Mondeos (or Mundane-ohs as we've christened them) are the same way. the moral seems to be: Buy Volvo. They're better than Ford by far. Sadly, they're also more expensive - the most important factor to our leaders...