PDA

View Full Version : Essex meeting 15 July?

Kingsford G
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 02:14
R we doing this guys as it is the 2nd sunday of this month or any other suggestions or meeting place?

V70 Graham
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 16:27
Don't think so.....t5steve will be at the Hillingdon show.

Kingsford G
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 18:55
Ppl don`t seem to b excited about meetings anymore

V70 Graham
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 18:56
Oh I think we are, as I said t5steve's at Hillingdon, I'll be there too if they let me in lol, whats Gav upto ?

Kingsford G
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 21:15
No idea,he`s quiet and poss busy at work,polishing his car or gaining more power lol as that car transformed so much since the some tlc done (thanx to Steve)looks real beauty.

siamblue
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 23:00
I can make it if you want to add my name?

t5steve
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 23:04

as graham said i'll be at hillingdon this sunday................but look forward to our monthly meets just as much as always...............if no-one is bothered about this weekend me and you can have a meet the week after............see what response we get..................

V70 Graham
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 23:34
as graham said i'll be at hillingdon this sunday................but look forward to our monthly meets just as much as always...............if no-one is bothered about this weekend me and you can have a meet the week after............see what response we get..................

Working till 1400 on the 22nd.....but if you are having a mini meet I could do 1500 ish

theflyingbrick
Tuesday 10th July 2012, 23:44
im up for a meet just not this month,the cars currently not running so i need this weekend to sort it,then its off to t5steve for a secret paint job ;) so wont make the 22nd and the weekend after that im going to a wedding!! but if it all goes to plan then august should ok lol

M-R-P
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:08

Nobody wants to miss a meet mate but when there's a large national car show, with an open invite to those who can make it - and you can make it...

There are always meets we have to miss for one reason or another but we're all of a common interest and I'm proud that several fellow enthusiasts are lucky enough to show their cars, and even better, I can show mine, to a huge amount of the general public, I'd be happy to let the Southern softies meet fall aside for a month (and I have, twice).
Please don't think nobody cares about the local meets any more, G, just take pride in the fact that VPC and some of it's finest members will be getting some serious publicity, this weekend ;)

Kingsford G
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:09
I can make it if you want to add my name?

Don`t think any point if not enough ppl gonna turn up.Might shoot off to belgium for a bbq than,gonna cost me about £200 on fuel tho.After driving a diesel I can`t believe how juicy these t5 lupms r,30mpg doh.Looking forward meeting u next time tho mate.

Kingsford G
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:12
Nobody wants to miss a meet mate but when there's a large national car show, with an open invite to those who can make it - and you can make it...

There are always meets we have to miss for one reason or another but we're all of a common interest and I'm proud that several fellow enthusiasts are lucky enough to show their cars, and even better, I can show mine, to a huge amount of the general public, I'd be happy to let the Southern softies meet fall aside for a month (and I have, twice).
Please don't think nobody cares about the local meets any more, G, just take pride in the fact that VPC and some of it's finest members will be getting some serious publicity, this weekend ;)

No probs mate.I hope u all have a good time but if no pics thats when I get really upset lol

M-R-P
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:13
No probs mate.I hope u all have a good time but if no pics thats when I get really upset lol

Oh there will be pics... Mainly of me, growling and barking at people trying to park near my car Grrrr ruff ruff grrrrrrr

Kingsford G
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:21
Oh there will be pics... Mainly of me, growling and barking at people trying to park near my car Grrrr ruff ruff grrrrrrr

Do like me,park in the middle of 2 spaces or nick a few cones at road works along the way to secure perimeter lol

M-R-P
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:25
Good idea that... I have access to cones at work ;)

On a serious note, I WILL make the Essex meet one day as I will be making use of the family chalet in St. Oseph (clacton) at some point...
(good fishing round there ;))

Kingsford G
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:30
Good idea that... I have access to cones at work ;)

On a serious note, I WILL make the Essex meet one day as I will be making use of the family chalet in St. Oseph (clacton) at some point...
(good fishing round there ;))

Give me a shout mate `cos u have to go pass me to St.Osith.Fishing?depends what u wanna fish.Weekends its a bird fishing,weekdays fish fishing lol.Would b nice to even have mini meet.

M-R-P
Wednesday 11th July 2012, 00:31
Give me a shout mate `cos u have to go pass me to St.Osith.Fishing?depends what u wanna fish.Weekends its a bird fishing,weekdays fish fishing lol.Would b nice to even have mini meet.

You bet your man-spuds I will ;)

t5steve
Thursday 12th July 2012, 23:00
whats happening ...................is anyone meeting ..................or do we try another weekend..................

V70 Graham
Thursday 12th July 2012, 23:05
Think the 'softies' are having a meet now on the 22nd

t5steve
Thursday 12th July 2012, 23:09
thats a bit of a treck for me unfortunately.....................price of fuel means i am unable to afford as many meets as i would like to..................one day

merc85
Thursday 12th July 2012, 23:25
thats a bit of a treck for me unfortunately.....................price of fuel means i am unable to afford as many meets as i would like to..................one day

i wont be there, picking up another t5 lol

theflyingbrick
Thursday 12th July 2012, 23:28
i wont be there, picking up another t5 lol

oooooo do tell lol