PDA

View Full Version : New car

kyboy
Sunday 8th July 2012, 07:09
Hi all, just bought an 850r in red from a Cheshire salvage yard,and someone must know the previous owner! It's had no damage it was put in as a part ex it's done 116k good black interior just a boost gauge under the ashtray for interior mods outside wants a polish and some scabs on the back of the front arches sorting,a chin spoiler ,hid's.its the engine people will remember! It's got a massive RIP kit on it,bsr induction kit it's running whites,it looks like its got a forge recirculating dump valve on it, and a full 3" stainless on it!
It was on auto trader a few months ago then disappeared then it appeared on a link in the for sale section here and I rang them up and put a deposit on it, went up yesterday to have a look and bought it! They pulled it from all the ads because the heater matrix had gone and the gaffer wouldn't pay for a new one so it's been sat looking sorry for itself for a few months now withs it's dash in bits! Then they've decided to list it again but reduced the price!
Here endeth the story ......so far lol

thesoundcriminal
Sunday 8th July 2012, 07:13
was that the one I found and posted up. So you got a result.

craigoodwood
Sunday 8th July 2012, 08:33
nice one brother :)

a red 850r, manual, black interior, low miles is just what i wanted, fair play to ya ;)
i'm looking forward to lots of high quality pics :D

nottsgreent5
Sunday 8th July 2012, 09:12
Be intresting to see some before and after pics

Porcine_Aviator
Sunday 8th July 2012, 09:33
If you don't mind me asking, what did she cost you?

andyb1375
Sunday 8th July 2012, 09:43
Post some pictures before and after mate

kyboy
Sunday 8th July 2012, 11:12
Hi there I'll try and get some pics for ya,They're delivering it FOC as it was them who screwed up,the mechanic who works for them had totally removed the matrix and not told the office who had told me it was just misting up,i went there with the intension of driving it back, opened the door and all the dash panels were all over and 2 lonely looking steel pipes hanging there!!!! So i had a proper look round it for 1 1/2 hours our lass wasn't happy:) to make sure nowt else was amiss and I decided to take a gamble.....£1400 not cheap but they had listed it for £1900 before the matrix palaver, I figure if nowt else I'd get it back in parts!...just. In the original pics when it had just arrived it looked punk now it's been sat under a tree for a few months it looks fed up! But I've got O C D for cleaning cars so I can see past all that!! How can I get iPhone pics onto here?