PDA

View Full Version : How to get a nicer ride from my S60??

Liddo
Friday 6th July 2012, 08:48
I love my S60, but i hate the way it crashes over bumps and pot holes. What is the best way to get a decent ride out of it?? Springs , Shocks, Springs & Shocks, Bushes????

My BM's used to soak up the bumps really well, the S60 doesnt like anything but a smooth surface.

Anyone upgraded their suspension?

M-R-P
Friday 6th July 2012, 09:01
I put Boge Automatic shocks on the front of mine, £220 from GSF but I got it down to £190 by begging. I also Polybushed it. Excellent ride quality now, which Oblark will (hopefully) vouch for. Plod spec rear end makes it a lot firmer than a standard P2 (heavy duty springs and shocks) It's a very nice place to be in from either the front or back seats.

oblark
Friday 6th July 2012, 09:24
I put Boge Automatic shocks on the front of mine, £220 from GSF but I got it down to £190 by begging. I also Polybushed it. Excellent ride quality now, which Oblark will (hopefully) vouch for. Plod spec rear end makes it a lot firmer than a standard P2 (heavy duty springs and shocks) It's a very nice place to be in from either the front or back seats.

I can vouch for poly bushing everything :worship:

V70 Graham
Friday 6th July 2012, 11:36
I can vouch for poly bushing everything :worship:

Me too !

Harvey
Friday 6th July 2012, 15:45
17' wheels make a bit difference to the ride 18' you do feel the difference as I have both sizes 17' are winter 18'summer tyres.