PDA

View Full Version : S/V70 Grille

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 21:16
Need some suggestions as to what to do with my grille - I really dont like the shiney, pansie type thing thats happening at the moment with the standard grille, its just doesn't look quite right....

Any ideas?

x

dicky b t5
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 21:36
Need some suggestions as to what to do with my grille - I really dont like the shiney, pansie type thing thats happening at the moment with the standard grille, its just doesn't look quite right....

Any ideas?

x
I take it you dont fancy a black grill then Mrs M , that always seemed the way go....!

steveT5
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 21:47
Got a new grille the other day from parts for volvos on line, you know the one, chrome round the outside and black mesh in the middle.
The wife hates it. and to be honest i'm not sure.
I'll give it a few weeks to see if it grows on me, then i'll probably clean the orignal one up and stick that back on.

dicky b t5
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 22:00
:pants:
Got a new grille the other day from parts for volvos on line, you know the one, chrome round the outside and black mesh in the middle.
The wife hates it. and to be honest i'm not sure.
I'll give it a few weeks to see if it grows on me, then i'll probably clean the orignal one up and stick that back on.
Thats exactly what i did Steve , put the mesh one on and it looked :pants:
I even sprayed the chrome surround same colour as the car , still :pants:
Put the old one back on....looks Ace...! :slap:

Vikingxl
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 22:53
You can try mine on friday if you like(thats the grille before any other comments go up)

fraz13
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 23:03
Egg Crate Grill Nat, thats ma choice ;)

Andy
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 23:14
Egg Crate Grill Nat, thats ma choice ;)

i'll second that!

Mrsmopp
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:11
They're a good couple of hundred quid tho aren't they? I thinking of something a little cheaper!!

x

S60D5
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:20

Any ideas?

x

Do you have any pics of your new S70? The links in your sig are for the 854!

Whats her name? :B_blite:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:37
Do you have any pics of your new S70? The links in your sig are for the 854!

Whats her name? :B_blite:

I haven't taken any pics yet cos the bloody thing never stays clean for long enough!! (God damn black cars) How did you guess she'd have a name ;) Pheiffer (not as in Michelle!!) LOL (yes I know its all a bit sad :slap: )

x

S60D5
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:48
I haven't taken any pics yet cos the bloody thing never stays clean for long enough!! (God damn black cars) How did you guess she'd have a name ;) Pheiffer (not as in Michelle!!) LOL (yes I know its all a bit sad :slap: )

x

Pf. Excuses. Take some dirty pictures then!!!

Pheiffer is a bit of a mouthful, what decided that name?

Mrsmopp
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:52
Pf. Excuses. Take some dirty pictures then!!!

Pheiffer is a bit of a mouthful, what decided that name?

LOL! Any excuse to see some dirty pictures eh?

What decided the name? My slightly warped thought process - The letter PFC spelt Pheiffer in my head (somehow............)

x

S60D5
Thursday 22nd September 2005, 12:54
LOL! Any excuse to see some dirty pictures eh?

:slap: Just realised what I had written, oops! lol.

What decided the name? My slightly warped thought process - The letter PFC spelt Pheiffer in my head (somehow............)

x

Somehow indeed. (Where does the "C" come into pheiffer?)!