PDA

View Full Version : Any gatherings N Wales/N West?

vaderboyo
Friday 22nd June 2012, 23:00
Hi, just wondering whether there are any meets in this corner of the UK? and whether you have ever ventured into the hills of N Wales :smile:

Dangerous Dave
Friday 22nd June 2012, 23:27
Don't know about any meets, but I spent some summers on a campsite up near Trearddur Bay

vaderboyo
Friday 22nd June 2012, 23:48
Don't know about any meets, but I spent some summers on a campsite up near Trearddur Bay

not to far away from me then, I'm a mile from Menai Suspension Bridge :smile:

Dangerous Dave
Friday 22nd June 2012, 23:51
Most holidays when I was younger were spent in Mid and North Wales.

vaderboyo
Friday 22nd June 2012, 23:56
Most holidays when I was younger were spent in Mid and North Wales.

nice one, hope it didnt rain to much when you were here

Dangerous Dave
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 00:03
LOL, had our fair share of rain, but had some glorious days too :)

julek780
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 07:54
Hi Vaderboyo, i was up your at Hib exhausts near Llangefni getting my Saab recatted. The day was terrible, had an engine problem and waited 3 hrs for AA.
I think we should organise our own meet.
Regards Julian

PHIL V70R
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 09:37
sounds like a plan.....when..

Brett855tdi
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 10:44
Im up for up :smile:

vaderboyo
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 22:53
nice one :B_thumb:

I'm defo up for meeting - happy to drive over to any location just say when.

vaderboyo
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 22:55
Hi Vaderboyo, i was up your at Hib exhausts near Llangefni getting my Saab recatted. The day was terrible, had an engine problem and waited 3 hrs for AA.
Regards Julian

I hope you got it sorted in the end Julian.

Theres a great tyre dealer in Llangefni also, very competitive price wise.

Dylan

foammanmark
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 23:09
We have almost a monthly meet in Morecambe, but I'd be up for coming down to North Wales. Wrexham or thereabouts would be good and not too far.

JUDGENINJA
Saturday 23rd June 2012, 23:14
Why don't you go for Stretton Fox meet... it was one of the first Volvot5.co.uk meets I ever went to. Big carpark, good food..

You'll get the Welsh and the Northerners meet..

MoleT-5R
Sunday 24th June 2012, 14:20
We're meeting up in Shrewsbury next sunday if your interested, bit of a trek for some, but would be nice to meet fellow welsh volvo owners

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44472

diggit1664
Monday 25th June 2012, 14:43
Regards Julian

Count me in to
Living in ruthin about 45 min down the A55. Thinking penmeanmawr would be a good site always sheltered from the weather and a butiful backdrop

vaderboyo
Wednesday 27th June 2012, 01:21
Shrewsbury just a bit to far for me at the moment due to my back problem...but once Ive had that sorted would like to attend future meets moldeadrian - cheers for the invite:B_thumb:

What about meeting in Llandudno Junction one evening this summer? Thinking in cinema car park / outside KFC etc? I dont mind just looking forward to meeting fellow volvo fans and LLandudno Junction just off A55 and sort of central.

Ive seen a lot of nice and obviously modified volvos in N Wales, cant help feel there's a big following here:cool:

dionbullock
Saturday 7th July 2012, 10:38
Dont think ive ever been to a Volvo meet as of yet.... (the shame!) But a meet up this neck of the woods would be awesome!

Junction, Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan... there are plenty of places just off the A55 with big free carparks!