PDA

View Full Version : good news from york raceway

t5 pete
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:16
Just had a email from Chris at York raceway to appoligise about the terrible weather and to say that any one who has purchased tickes that they can use them to get into a future event.
Just goes to show how good York is and they apperciate us going as its not there fault for the bad weather.
Cheers

deathrider311271
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:26
maybe we could organise another date??? so all of us can use our tickets

i know this doesnt apply to FRANKIE as he didnt pay anyway lol

Simon

claymore
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:27
i think i threw mine away :(

daza-b
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:28
i may come along to the next one, should hopefully have my car back on the road in the next couple of weeks but no racing for me lol

Haizum74
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:39
Yeh I threw mine away too. §§§§§§

EDIT - Nope been bin raking and found it.

t5_monkey
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:47
I'd be up for that if I'm down in York - maybe my RS clutch will help me get some clean starts this time :)

smithy
Thursday 7th June 2012, 21:49
Still got mine in the car to spectate though not racing s40 lol

brett5
Thursday 7th June 2012, 22:07
im up for it but not to do the strip like plu sget to meet a few of ya

claymore
Thursday 7th June 2012, 22:09
im up for it but not to do the strip like plu sget to meet a few of ya
we've got Avon park next weekend :)

smithy
Thursday 7th June 2012, 22:19
we've got Avon park next weekend :)

I hope the weather is good I cannot make it I'm working

T5frankie
Thursday 7th June 2012, 22:26
do i get any money back? lol

WOODY T5
Thursday 7th June 2012, 23:12
would be for a meet this year if anyone else is going

t5 pete
Thursday 7th June 2012, 23:12
ide deffinatly be up for a meet aswell

Rhys
Friday 8th June 2012, 00:43
Sound good to me, still got my ticket I think.

The Flying Moose
Friday 8th June 2012, 05:08
Ive still got my ticket, Id even camp out again if anyone fancied it.

smithy
Friday 8th June 2012, 05:20
I would camp out again

t5 pete
Friday 8th June 2012, 08:46
yep ill camp but in the car this time also emlyn needs to bring me some beers lol

Flix
Friday 8th June 2012, 12:54
I'm interested in going, gutted it was too bad weather.
As long as it's not on a race date, I'll be there.

The Flying Moose
Friday 8th June 2012, 14:18
Thats at least three campers then... couple more and its worth while. 8th of July and 5th of August are the next ones.

Personally I think go for 5th August for next York meet, couple of months to sort things and weather hopefully still good.

Flix
Friday 8th June 2012, 15:15
Either dates good for me, might even be tempted to camp.

shepbomb
Friday 8th June 2012, 18:39
I didn't make it back up.. So I will have to pay, but this time once I get there the car aint getting started for fear of it breaking down.... oh and I WILL be camping this time

LiamT4
Saturday 9th June 2012, 22:37
If i can find the tickets i'll be up for this.

foammanmark
Saturday 9th June 2012, 22:59
Thats at least three campers then... couple more and its worth while. 8th of July and 5th of August are the next ones.

Personally I think go for 5th August for next York meet, couple of months to sort things and weather hopefully still good.

The 5th of August would be a good date for me to reveal my new weapon, which I can't say anymore about at the mo. 8th July would be too early for me......

I would be a car camper.

Rhys
Sunday 10th June 2012, 22:02
I won't be doing the 5th if that's the date as I should be coming back off holls on the 4th.. Shame but I'll be knackered and I expect I'll be skint as well - fueling a T5 all the way up to the west coast of Scotland and back is going to empty my wallet lol (though I'll certainly enjoy the drive).

I've still got my day ticket so if this is the case then I could pass it on (Frankie maybe pmsl)

T5frankie
Sunday 10th June 2012, 22:04
I won't be doing the 5th if that's the date as I should be coming back off holls on the 4th.. Shame but I'll be knackered and I expect I'll be skint as well - fueling a T5 all the way up to the west coast of Scotland and back is going to empty my wallet lol (though I'll certainly enjoy the drive).

I've still got my day ticket so if this is the case then I could pass it on (Frankie maybe pmsl)

cheers mate but ill be in france on that date in the "R"

smithy
Sunday 10th June 2012, 22:11
I will be in devon that week

graemewelch
Sunday 10th June 2012, 22:32
im up for either. only a hr down the road for me so no camping

Haizum74
Monday 11th June 2012, 21:16
August be better for me got a lot on in July. If not then I can pass my ticket on to someone

deathrider311271
Monday 11th June 2012, 21:32
looks like a lot of folk have things planned for july/august which is understandable as its the main holiday season.

Just my thought here why dont we postpone it untill September/October, its still decent weather and gets all the holidays out of the way

Simon

smithy
Monday 11th June 2012, 22:24
looks like a lot of folk have things planned for july/august which is understandable as its the main holiday season.

Just my thought here why dont we postpone it untill September/October, its still decent weather and gets all the holidays out of the way

Simon

That's a better idea we might have flaming September/October instead of flaming June lol

merc85
Monday 11th June 2012, 23:41
good news

foammanmark
Saturday 16th June 2012, 17:51
The 5th of August would be a good date for me to reveal my new weapon, which I can't say anymore about at the mo. 8th July would be too early for me......

I would be a car camper.

I'm up for this mid September/October as my mrs has an op early September.

My new weapon is the laser blue V70 R that I 've posted about. I should have it next weekend.