PDA

View Full Version : Colour code for Volan's...!

dicky b t5
Sunday 18th September 2005, 16:39
Hi all , I think this may have been asked before but i can't find it through a search...! :slap:
But doe's anyone know the Colour code for the Anthracite on Volan's..!
Is it same as Titan's...?

fraz13
Sunday 18th September 2005, 17:05
A think so, craigk's Volans were the same colour as ma Titans

Dont no the code tho soz

The Flying Banana
Sunday 18th September 2005, 17:22
A think so, craigk's Volans were the same colour as ma Titans

Dont no the code tho soz

Craig must have had his done then Fraser cos your titans were done in industial antracite which is a million miles away from the original colour...to get the depth of shine they had it was the only colour i could get

Redbrick
Sunday 18th September 2005, 18:50
Hi all , I think this may have been asked before but i can't find it through a search...! :slap:
But doe's anyone know the Colour code for the Anthracite on Volan's..!

Don't know the answer but your local parts dept. will be able to tell you.

They sold me a touch up pen for my anthracite Pegs and it's a spot on match (good job lol).

Tomcat
Sunday 18th September 2005, 19:09
The paint code is : 932 I had to buy some myself the other day for my set, whats wrong with yours that you need paint?.

dicky b t5
Sunday 18th September 2005, 19:33
The paint code is : 932 I had to buy some myself the other day for my set, whats wrong with yours that you need paint?.

Just wanted a touch up pen Tomcat , some of them have got some minor scrach's and a couple of small chips , should blend in nicely with a pen..!

dan_burdock
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 12:40
Where are you getting the pen, could do with one myself, just for the first time in two years cuffed passengerside on a high kerb. Damn foxes

dicky b t5
Wednesday 21st September 2005, 13:41
Where are you getting the pen, could do with one myself, just for the first time in two years cuffed passengerside on a high kerb. Damn foxes
Dan any main Volvo dealers do um..! there about £6 each any colour you like.
If you know the code phone them up,order it & normally in the next day.