PDA

View Full Version : Volans

WHITE999-T5
Saturday 26th May 2012, 13:14
Have seen some Volans offered on the usual bid site, they are asking £275 or offers, thing is, would they fit on a 2002, 52, V70 T5?

It says they will. But unsure if they just add this in to get a wider viewing audience, but am unsure if this would be the case?

Additionally for a set of four which might well need a bit of a tidy up is that a reasonable price? Just asking as would like to change the alloys on mine for these as in my opinion they are the best alloy style available

Would look to run the other wheels as a winter set and keep those as a summer run thing.

Many thanks for your help in this matter, Andy.

dalhousie2008
Saturday 26th May 2012, 14:53
It andy yes they will fit, i think foammanmark had a set on his, £275 is not far from about right i've seen them up to about £350 for good wheels and £450 for refurbed.

A good place for refurbs is bjc engineering in hemel hempstead, i think they charge £130 for a set of 4 loose wheels and that includes tig welding if needed etc

Also i think jamest5r has a set on his mrs car.

WHITE999-T5
Saturday 26th May 2012, 20:55
Thank you for that very helpful info. I will see how it goes with the wheels and if it can be had with any cash off?