PDA

View Full Version : 2x jl audio subs for sale

theflyingbrick
Saturday 26th May 2012, 11:29
as above im going through my cupboard and no longer need these,im going light weight with the car :) again i dont have pics but its easier for me to post ebay links to the same thing ;) keep an eye open as i dont know what else is in there lol but when i find it,if i dont need it ill post it all on here before i put it on ebay!!

open to sensible offers on these please bear in mind thers 2 of them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=jl+audio+12w+1v2.4&_sacat=0&_odkw=jl+audio&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

d2k
Saturday 26th May 2012, 14:08
love the JL stuff......

i too have a loft full of car audio, the market for this stuff has all but vanished.. ive got a BNIB 1500w monoblock, paid £450 for it & now i cant even get £100 back...

its a shame really....

GLWS :D

I want a T5
Saturday 26th May 2012, 14:13
I'm always interested in decent quality stereo gear as I am a compulsive collector!

Feel free to PM me with anything you want to sell and avoid eBay/PayPal charges!

theflyingbrick
Saturday 26th May 2012, 14:21
I'm always interested in decent quality stereo gear as I am a compulsive collector!

Feel free to PM me with anything you want to sell and avoid eBay/PayPal charges!

ive not yet put it on ebay i just used links for the same stuff rather than take photos and post them lol just doing it the lazy way so all the stuff ive posted is for sale if your interested i can do a bulk buy have a look at my other threads and let me know what you think.