PDA

View Full Version : Proper T-5R at last

Matt30462
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:04
Hurrah!!!!

I have a proper T-5R at last. Olive is now fully dressed and resplendant in her new Front Fog Lights. No more holes in the "R" spoiler. Closer examination revealed why there were no fogs, both brackets were fitted but ickle bits of plastic that used to be fogs were all that was left. Me thinks a close encounter with a kerb or other raised structure and snap :eek: Also a few cracks and touching up at the bottom of the spoiler.

Cor!!!!! don't half look mean and moody now with little "Shark Eye" lights.

Yummy

Matt30462
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:12
Oh and pissed all over a Lotus Elise that tried to get up the outside lane of a slip road, he had been hassling the old fart in the Volvo for a while, trying to get the outside lane at roundabouts etc. Finally got the lane up a slip road and screamed past with a smug grin on his face..........I decided second gear might be called for and as he passed me on the outside I stepped on it, caught him and flew past him on the inside. Needless to say, I reached the carriageway first and floored it, his face was a picture :mad: :o ........I nearly died laughing.................................I LOVE T5 :D :D

lance
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:25
Nice one good feeling beating a lotus isnt :cool:

Justin
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:31
Congrats on the kill Matt, can we have some updated pics of olive for the gallery when you get chance sir? ;)