PDA

View Full Version : V70 P1 Sub Lead???????

Jamest5r
Wednesday 16th May 2012, 21:51
Went to change the unit in the Mrs v70 tonight and when un-plugging the leads one was for port marked "sub"?? never seen this before and the stereo replaced with works perfect(after leaving for 2hrs to clear"off") but not got a sub port to plug said lead in, as its not my car cant tell if there is a difference in sound but i didnt think P1's came with a sub??.

Jamest5r
Thursday 17th May 2012, 12:37
Bump..........anyone lol

T5frankie
Thursday 17th May 2012, 14:11
Mine had the same, but never used the rubbish volvo stereos

Jamest5r
Thursday 17th May 2012, 14:36
Really helpful that frankie not cheers lol

T5frankie
Thursday 17th May 2012, 16:01
Really helpful that frankie not cheers lol

Thought it would, no. Problem cheesemonger lol

leeboy
Thursday 17th May 2012, 21:37
just changed my stereo in my c70 and next to the 2 big speakers in the shelf there are 2 little ones and i dont think they work now but there is not alot of difference and bass is still there but just through other speakers.

Brett855tdi
Saturday 26th May 2012, 15:32
Went to change the unit in the Mrs v70 tonight and when un-plugging the leads one was for port marked "sub"?? never seen this before and the stereo replaced with works perfect(after leaving for 2hrs to clear"off") but not got a sub port to plug said lead in, as its not my car cant tell if there is a difference in sound but i didnt think P1's came with a sub??.

if its the one next to the ariel plug... its for an extra ariel, for example the c70 could have an optional extra factory fitted one in the rear bumper.