PDA

View Full Version : Goodyear F1 Eagles Assymetric 2.

John
Tuesday 15th May 2012, 17:17
Just had 4 of the new Goodyear F1 Eagle tyres fitted (assymetric 2), 225x45x17, superb, loads of grip and so quiet, had Toyos on previous, not to impressed with those.
Had the older Goodyear F1 Eagles on my previous T5, plenty of grip but lots of road noise, which has been sorted on this new design.

cherry1809
Tuesday 15th May 2012, 17:39
The first design (I think) are fitted to the alloys I just bought. They are good :)
i was happy with the Falken 452's but I'll probably stick to these if I can't find Vreddy's in this size.

John
Tuesday 15th May 2012, 18:59
The earlier design just has the tread pattern going from the centre of the tyre to the outer edge.

doorman
Tuesday 15th May 2012, 21:49
Just had 4 of the new Goodyear F1 Eagle tyres fitted (assymetric 2), 225x45x17, superb, loads of grip and so quiet, had Toyos on previous, not to impressed with those.
Had the older Goodyear F1 Eagles on my previous T5, plenty of grip but lots of road noise, which has been sorted on this new design.

Absolutely fabulous tyres, had mine fitted a couple of years ago and they have transformed the drivability of my car, hot tip, get your car on a computerised 4 wheel alignment machine, got rid of the slight under steer I used to experience.

The Flying Moose
Wednesday 16th May 2012, 00:15
Im a big fan of the Eagle F1 GSD3's, however I think they are no longer in production or at least are certainly becomming harder to find.

The new Eagle F1's are god too however, well they must be as many of the Police Forces use them ;)

handyandyrta
Friday 1st June 2012, 11:07
I too use faulken 452s, have found them to have consistent performance from new right through the life span. The only time they didn't last long when my better half decided to curb the near side wheel! Twice!! :-(