PDA

View Full Version : DAS-6 Dual Action polisher

shepbomb
Monday 16th April 2012, 17:13
Has anybody used the DAS-6 Dual Action polisher and what is your opinion, I am considering purchasing it with the meguiars microfibre kit

volvokid
Monday 16th April 2012, 17:23
Yeah its quite good and light, it does't feel as good as the megs one but its cheaper and it seems to last longer too. I've had a few megs pack in on me, I want to get the G220 v2 later

shepbomb
Monday 16th April 2012, 17:52
yeah im considering just putting the extra towards for the g220 v2, as when ive been reviewing there does not seem to be much in it but the megs just pinches it

volvokid
Monday 16th April 2012, 17:57
You will feel the difference with the megs, I have never used a V2 yet but the originals are smother to use. I havnt had a DA that works for a while now, My GF got a little bonus the other week and offered to buy me one It was hard to say no lol

S1mon
Saturday 28th April 2012, 00:01
I've got a DAS-6 Pro which works wonders for me. I really like it. Keep your eye out for a detailing thread from me on my red S60 once the weather improves a bit!

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 28th April 2012, 01:34
I have the original PC & the CYC rotary.

The White Knight
Wednesday 2nd May 2012, 22:25
I've used a das 6 dual action polisher, it's a decent polisher but you need megs 105 cutting compound on a white lake country pad to cut Volvo paint!

S1mon
Sunday 27th May 2012, 23:26
I've used a das 6 dual action polisher, it's a decent polisher but you need megs 105 cutting compound on a white lake country pad to cut Volvo paint!

Wish I'd read this before attacking mine over the weekend! My Menzerna and 3M stuff didn't touch the nastier bits. :frown:

Blackdog
Saturday 7th July 2012, 12:20
I'm new to the detailing game so some advicewould be nice.

I'm looking at buying a DAS 6 Pro kit from clean your car.

But which kit shoud I go for?

Wobbly Dave
Monday 9th July 2012, 00:08
I found menzerna was the best setup for Volvo clear coat. Pad wise I favour the Lake Country.