PDA

View Full Version : A couple of nearly farewell pics.

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:04
Just stripped off marks titans today and stuck on a set of volans i've just sold (awaiting collection) also gave me a minute to sort the volans on the 850r. So i thought its a nice day ill take a couple of pics.

Burgundy looks good with volans.

Oh and a pic of the t5r i'll be driving as a stop gap until i finish the 850r

M-R-P
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:08
The burgundy one looks nice on the volans and new springs, sits just right ;)

bigrotch
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:11
t5r as a stop gap man i really starting to dislike u now lol both looking good mate

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:17
Apart from an 304 rica the auto is totally standard gonna keep it that way. It will be used a bit then mothballed on the drive under a decent cover.

Fortunately i have parking bays opposite and space for 3 on the drive (one has to be the wife's polo), so Bx 16v and t5r, one space in the garage (prob buy a blown up one and stick spare engine in) and blacky i'll drive. So getting there, just need to do drive now.

What i really want is a gull, but they always come up when i've just paid out shed loads Ahhhhhh!

oblark
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:23
Personally I think the olive green one looks the dogs......

M-R-P
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:27
I think you may be a little biased there tho...;)

Steeve, which one will you be bringing to the softies meet then? (if it's the BX, you can park it on the other side, where the evo parked before pmsl)

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 14:33
There isn't a pic of my green t5r estate, which the brother in law will sell me back!! lol

foammanmark
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:05
They both look great, and I was joking with Daza-B yesterday, that if I hadn't already got 3 Volvos, then I may well have bought the Titans, with the burgundy car still attached!!

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:15
You know i look at it with the volans and think hmmm, i could find a better bonnet and bumper (last owner couldn't park old man) and put her back to mint-ish and sell for more or just moth ball as manual saloons are getting rarer now. They make good track cars as well being the lightest.

I really wanted this car to go to someone who will look after it, rather than put it on ebay, new buyer not appreciating it and then something goes wrong and it gets scrapped.

If its a time issue mark, then let me know as have to mot t5r before it goes.

foammanmark
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:31
It does look a nice motor, but with me recently acquiring the C70 T5 (Feb'12), and buying the V70 T5 (Nov'11), and the money that I've already spent on the V70, that makes another car totally out of the question for me.

Are you breaking it as things stand now, cos that would be a real shame?

Kingsford G
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:37
You should advertise the burgandy mate cos u won`t sell it on here.Lokking good and a real bargain tbh.You should put it £1000o.n.o. deffo gonna get more than u asking on here.

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:40
I'll be using it for a few weeks, prob end of the month then not sure, may buy a auto t5r blown up and do the conversion or just mothball it as original t5's will go up in price when they go off the roads i guess.

dalhousie2008
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:44
You should advertise the burgandy mate cos u won`t sell it on here.Lokking good and a real bargain tbh.You should put it £1000o.n.o. deffo gonna get more than u asking on here.

Yeah ill give it a shot, when beginning of the month-ish

foammanmark
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:51
Yeah ill give it a shot, when beginning of the month-ish

Look, I shouldn't really say this, but have you heard about my car buying addiction? This happens when I have a bonus month, and then drink on a Saturday night. Then what really does it is when someone mentions breaking a car, and suddenly I end up buying it!! LOL

I'm not saying that it will happen again, but I'm not saying that it won't either. I also can't say when my next bonus month is, but my last one was January and they're every 3 months!

daza-b
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:54
Look, I shouldn't really say this, but have you heard about my car buying addiction? This happens when I have a bonus month, and then drink on a Saturday night. Then what really does it is when someone mentions breaking a car, and suddenly I end up buying it!! LOL

I'm not saying that it will happen again, but I'm not saying that it won't either. I also can't say when my next bonus month is, but my last one was January and they're every 3 months!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo mark behave!!!!!!

foammanmark
Tuesday 10th April 2012, 17:56
nooooooooooooooooooooooo mark behave!!!!!!

I am doing mate. Probably a good job that I'm not drinking tonight.......