PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Flatout Phil
Friday 6th April 2012, 12:42
Dont seem to be on here much these days. As some of you know my mother in law had motor neurone disease...and she died recently, so I have been preoccupied with all that. Will be in Eastbourne/Bexhill area over the weekend so hope to see at least one other cherished 850! I have really noticed a decline in sightings lately.
Vpower seems unobtainable at moment - bit of a nuisance as on Tesco Excellium - and my fantasy is that this is a bit crap. Although not as crap as the Jet super unleaded I used recently - a distinct lack of sparkle was noted.

M-R-P
Friday 6th April 2012, 12:47
Good to know you're still about Phil.
Sorry to hear about your mother, hopefully everything will settle down soon.

volvokid
Friday 6th April 2012, 13:18
I was wondering the other day where you have been, hope your getting back on your feet. Ive noticed the lack of vpower too, the R is currently running on £30 worth of gash shell standard

Wobbly Dave
Friday 6th April 2012, 13:56
I came back from Avon Park - with the fuel light on. Tried 4 different Shell stations across Brum and Telford. It's disappeared!

I managed finally to fill up a full tank yesterda. V-Power @ 147.9. 65 litres cost me just over 95 quid.

Best make it last! Just as well I have a 10 yard commute.

PHIL V70R
Friday 6th April 2012, 14:31
nice 2 c u back mate......

Flatout Phil
Friday 6th April 2012, 17:32
Thanks fellas. §§§§§§ of a day - went a took a chunk of paint off the bib when I caught a sapling stump reversing out of a parking space. Grrrrrrrr. Still, can all be fixed. Need a fe bits doing like drivers check strap and cruise control fixing. If anyone wants to trade a bit of work for my spare Volans or Comets etc...

Jamest5r
Friday 6th April 2012, 18:20
Hi Phil welcome back :)

Try t5steve for the body work he's quality at painting and in Essex so not to far :)

Wobbly Dave
Friday 6th April 2012, 18:21
I did similar to a low anti ram-raid bollard in Aldi :cry:

Pinup_gal
Friday 6th April 2012, 18:22
Sorry to hear about your Mother in Law - Welcome back

JelT5
Sunday 8th April 2012, 16:11
Hello Phil. Looks nice where you are this weekend.

Oliver sends his best regards ;)

Flatout Phil
Sunday 8th April 2012, 19:46
Hello Phil. Looks nice where you are this weekend.

Oliver sends his best regards ;)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Mollusc Motorsport Edition!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yY7Q2PGXSc

JelT5
Monday 9th April 2012, 12:28
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Mollusc Motorsport Edition!

Experts at bib renovation ;-)