PDA

View Full Version : Blacky is 98% striped

bigrotch
Sunday 1st April 2012, 19:02
well me and me bro got blacky striped today apart from the clutch for dallhousie everything is striped, so one we was done we fought we would have a look at the engine to see what actually happed.Once the head was off it was aparent that part of a ring had broke off damaged the top of the piston... every bore had very bad scores in them, some u could get ya finger nail in them... proper fked..... rip blacky still loads of bits left etc

mitchyboy01
Sunday 1st April 2012, 19:09
Taking the head off mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's just the HG!! Bought new head with hydro lifters and it degreased, painted and ready to look great in my bay. Please just be the gasket!!! RIP blacky! When are you going to buy another mate? Consider a T4.

bigrotch
Sunday 1st April 2012, 19:12
[QUOTE=mitchyboy01;480142]Taking the head off mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's just the HG!! Bought new head with hydro lifters and it degreased, painted and ready to look great in my bay. Please just be the gasket!!! RIP blacky! When are you going to buy another mate? Consider a T4

im shore yrs will be fine bud it will be a monster once again, im just gunna get a cheap runa round for a while.....i keep looking at my kkk its so nice mmmmmm

mitchyboy01
Sunday 1st April 2012, 19:20
Hope so mate cheers. Here is a bargain for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-SAAB-9-3-AERO-GREY-/251030528600?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a7295e258#ht_500wt_922