PDA

View Full Version : Presta Fast Wax- WOW!

Redbrick
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 20:57
Just spent a few hours polishing the brick.

I used Presta Fast Wax to polish it and it looks the mutts nutts again :)

Very easy to use, but the cloth did seem to soak alot of it up as its very watery. Any advice?

Mrs Mopp can I buy another bottle off you? Could you bring it to Doninngton with you?

Thanks, Andy

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 20:58
Steve says try using a small damp sponge rather than a cloth ;)

I'll bring a bottle to Donny for you hun!!

Can we have pics of the results?

x

Redbrick
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 21:03
Gee that was quick!

I'll give the damp sponge a go in the morning as I lost the sun during the course of the evening! Ended up 'Bumper caring' the bumpers in the dark! Better than watching Eastenders and Holby ;)

Photos tomorrow...

01c70t5
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 23:24
Did mine with the Meguiar 3 stage trick over the weekend, boy was it hard work. But well worth the effort. Should've took pics on saturday, but thought I'd lost my bluetooth adapter :slap:

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 23:28
I always rang out my applicator cloth under water first - stops it getting too soaked in. Sadly the sponge method which I also tried was initially successful but the sponge did dry out and leave it full of white dust which cause a problem with the next application. Found that the rung out cotton cloth method was the best for me.

t5owner
Wednesday 7th September 2005, 09:47
Mrs Mopp can you bring me a bottle of the most famous presta wax aswell i`ll pick it up at the donny meet

Thanks

stuart

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 7th September 2005, 12:44
Mrs Mopp can you bring me a bottle of the most famous presta wax aswell i`ll pick it up at the donny meet

Thanks

stuart

Yup, No problem ;)

x