PDA

View Full Version : Some TOTB4 DVD trailers

Ross9
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 10:46
Trailer for the the forthcoming DVD. Outrageously enough I am not featured in it lol, but I hope to make it into the full DVD when it is released

http://www.totb.co.uk/images/movies/REDLINETOTB4(new)-TOTB4-Trailer.wmv

Kieth did do a 9.3 @ 160 on the day, but here is the in car footage of a 9.4 @ 158mph, remember, he can drive this car to Tesco if he wants and not get stopped, 100% road legal..be a brave man who actually took it out down the shops though lol, imagine you hit a pot hole and leant on the pedal that cm too much lol.

http://www.totb.co.uk/images/movies/REDLINETOTB4(new)-TOTB4-KEITH-COWIE.wmv

Ross

p fandango
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 11:41
holy cow what car is driving for that run (i'm guessing a 4x4, perhaps skyline?)

looking at the trailor i'd be tempted to get the dvd myself but theres one major thing putting me off, Tim Westwood i can't stand him

Ross9
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 12:11
lol he didnt actually turn up till half way through the day so I think they just got him to do a few bits. Hopefully he wont be in the finished DVD that much lol.

The in car video is Kieth Cowies Skyline, fastest European road legal 4wd. 9.3 @ 160mph is his best time, it's bonkers.

It's an R32 GTR Skyline, the white one seen racing the gold supra in the trailer vid, they estimate it at 1000-1100bhp IIRC and it weighs around 1100kg lol.

Ross

dave
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 18:40
wow!, watched the 2nd vid, mr cowie, so fast!, it was like 1 or 2 secs between gear changes of revs, truly amazing!

dave

siamblue
Tuesday 6th September 2005, 20:08
Wow That car would embarrass some big superbikes.

Ross9
Thursday 8th September 2005, 15:26
lol, indeed, it would take more than just a normal superbike to keep up I reckon though, the purpose built road legal drag bikes were only doing about half a second faster at most IIRC

0-160 mph in 9.3 seconds the car can pull, within 400metres I cant even imagine how fast that feels.

Ross