PDA

View Full Version : S70T5 or S70R ?

Justin
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 20:54
What shall i get, when Nookie goes i will have 6k to buy a new toy, what should it be, I haven't ruled out an estate either but i cant cross link this thread to the V series now can i ?

lance
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:16
What shall i get, when Nookie goes i will have 6k to buy a new toy, what should it be, I haven't ruled out an estate either but i cant cross link this thread to the V series now can i ?

:cool:
If funds and speed humps allowed I would go for a R , but if a special low millage fsh one owner t5 came up it would be hard to dismiss it. Go for the best you can find. I reckon the R would hold its appeal more and have better residuals long term due to less being built. ;)

Pedro Fandango
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:17
save your 6K & rob DaveS70R (or spend it & you could buy a Saffron S70R)

Justin
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:19
Good point, then i could go on holiday with the missus and get in the good books aswel ;)

Pedro Fandango
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:21
Good point, then i could go on holiday with the missus and get in the good books aswel ;)
i've heard Mexico is a good place to hide (sorry, good place for a holiday this time of year)

Justin
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 21:29
I was thinking more the middle east :eek:

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 1st September 2004, 02:10
Good point, then i could go on holiday with the missus and get in the good looks aswel ;)

don't see how you being on holiday will make you look any better apart from you'll be a long way away :rolleyes:

I am just kiddin - I have met your dog (gulp)

and yes I did change the quote to fit.

I would still go Black S70R - coz you gotta be different from Dave Kidner???

DaveS60D5
Saturday 4th September 2004, 22:48
save your 6K & rob DaveS70R (or spend it & you could buy a Saffron S70R)

OI! If it goes I'll have a chief suspect then!! ;)

Mrsmopp
Sunday 5th September 2004, 12:14
Aha! Thank you for the cover J - I'll swipe it and he'll think its you!!! :firedevil

x

DaveS60D5
Tuesday 7th September 2004, 19:18
Aha! Thank you for the cover J - I'll swipe it and he'll think its you!!! :firedevil

x

Listen maaaan.... Ah got it an' u ain't, yes?

So ah jus' si'back and skinnup anudda bifta, whilst chillin' in mah R....

Peace..... :rainfro:

C70T5
Tuesday 7th September 2004, 21:06

You can translate that right? :shifty:

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 7th September 2004, 23:53
I beleve that the young gentleman is trying to persuade us that, he is the owner of said motor vehicle and as such he is unlikely to sell it to any party herein. To wit we should all relax and have some more tea, wot wot!

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 8th September 2004, 09:15

ROTFLMAO!!!!

x

C70T5
Friday 10th September 2004, 18:23
I beleve that the young gentleman is trying to persuade us that, he is the owner of said motor vehicle and as such he is unlikely to sell it to any party herein. To wit we should all relax and have some more tea, wot wot!

Ahhh I see, well done that man!