bubba_1986
Friday 2nd March 2012, 23:39
Looking to get this unit, just wondered if anyone had used it/seen it better

Opinions ?

P.S please no one buy it as i will cry, cheers lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230755119459

Slomo
Saturday 3rd March 2012, 11:20
heh if you got that for £99 then you got a good deal :)

Kingsford G
Saturday 3rd March 2012, 12:29
I`ve allways been a fan of pioneer tbh for the sound quality,r u sure u don`t want one?

bubba_1986
Saturday 3rd March 2012, 15:11
cheers guys, just ended up buying it. I am sick of not having one. I like pioneer aswell but they hardly do any units in backlight of green to match the dash.

Gazzza
Wednesday 7th March 2012, 10:21
I dont mean to come off trying to be rude . . . But to be Honest are you going for a chav / my BMW mates because the volvo Audio system is far superior to that any day of the week. . .And
as for what it sounds like so you intend to by 8 more speakers as well or has the volvo ones got Apine on it :-)

bubba_1986
Wednesday 7th March 2012, 10:28
I dont mean to come off trying to be rude . . . But to be Honest are you going for a chav / my BMW mates because the volvo Audio system is far superior to that any day of the week. . .And
as for what it sounds like so you intend to by 8 more speakers as well or has the volvo ones got Apine on it :-)

The c70 system uses dynaudio speakers with and 4*100w alpine amp. I removed the original headunit 7 years ago.

The car had been off the road for a while due to not being able to afford to run it. The unit i was using was my mates, i gave him it back, hence reason i had to buy a new one :)

Gazzza
Wednesday 7th March 2012, 17:23
Ahhh right so have you blown the glass out the car yet LOL