PDA

View Full Version : S60R blue interior dye

s_cowen
Thursday 1st March 2012, 18:37
Looking for a place to buy some blue leather interior dye or some kind of restorer must be exact match as the previous owners must never of bothered to use any type of leather care products on the seats & parts of them are cracked & faded?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated thanks.

graemewelch
Thursday 1st March 2012, 20:15
furniture clinic, not far for you to drive to. theyll come u if you google them

s_cowen
Thursday 1st March 2012, 20:41
Thanks mate I will give them a quick google now. :smile:

s_cowen
Thursday 1st March 2012, 20:49
furniture clinic, not far for you to drive to. theyll come u if you google them

You don't know what sort of prices they charge do you?

Jimmie
Thursday 1st March 2012, 20:51
There is a firm that will mix up a direct match for your car.

s_cowen
Thursday 1st March 2012, 20:53
There is a firm that will mix up a direct match for your car.

Thanks do you know the name of this firm & what sort of prices they charge cheers. :smile:

graemewelch
Thursday 1st March 2012, 22:23
not sure how much. i did email them and was impressed with the reply i got. were very helpful and its a bonus when they are local

volvokid
Thursday 1st March 2012, 23:52
I got mine from swissvax for my car same as yours, i had to send them a sample from underneath the seat because volvo wouldn't supply the colour to them, they couldnt believe it because they deal with super cars all the time and dont get any problems getting colour codes from them.
anyway its brilliant stuff, its 2 parts first the dye then the metalic flake. I bought a sanding pad from them 2 it makes all the difference to the finish plus use some lighter fluid to degrease your seats first

volvokid
Friday 2nd March 2012, 00:39
This was my order in 2008
1 x Leather Care Kit
£ 39.00 each

1 x Leather Grinding Pad
£ 4.95 each

1 x Leather Healer (Standard Colours) 150ml
£ 29.90 each

For the custom colour you had to make them aware after the order (maybe its changed now) I think it was an extra tenner for the custom