PDA

View Full Version : The clutch...

T5Tom
Monday 27th February 2012, 09:26
I would just like to say a massivly huge thank-you to daza-b and smithson for fitting my vlutch on Saturday, I don't think any of us expected it to be as bad of a job as it was but we pushed through and got it done in the end! The amount of money I could afford to give them was tiny in comparison to the effort and graft that they put in on saturday and thanks to them there is another t5 manual saloon still on the streets so again lads, thank you! :)

M-R-P
Monday 27th February 2012, 09:27
Glad it's all sorted mate. Damn good forum this, aint it ;)

T5Tom
Monday 27th February 2012, 09:55
Glad it's all sorted mate. Damn good forum this, aint it ;)

Ace mate! If everyone else was as good as the lads on here the world would be a better place :)

And also now the r clutch is on... Bring on the POWER!

M-R-P
Monday 27th February 2012, 10:01
Ace mate! If everyone else was as good as the lads on here the world would be a better place :)

And also now the r clutch is on... Bring on the POWER!

Hell yeah!

Let me know how you get on with that first mod ;)

Kingsford G
Monday 27th February 2012, 10:07
take it easy for the first 200miles or so to run it in.It is a hard job mate.

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 11:17
I would just like to say a massivly huge thank-you to daza-b and smithson for fitting my vlutch on Saturday, I don't think any of us expected it to be as bad of a job as it was but we pushed through and got it done in the end! The amount of money I could afford to give them was tiny in comparison to the effort and graft that they put in on saturday and thanks to them there is another t5 manual saloon still on the streets so again lads, thank you! :)

anytime buddy, well maybe not the clutch anytime buy anything else lol ill upload some of the pics i got later lol

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 13:23
Your welcome mate. It was a pig of a job but we had a laugh while doing it too. I think I could tackle another one now. The clutch went on in a matter of mins and so did the gearbox once me and Tom had some body parts wedged under it. Daz was to busy getting gased out. Lol.

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 13:35
Your welcome mate. It was a pig of a job but we had a laugh while doing it too. I think I could tackle another one now. The clutch went on in a matter of mins and so did the gearbox once me and Tom had some body parts wedged under it. Daz was to busy getting gased out. Lol.

yes, dont remind me lmao! bloody mixture of force and greasy take aways, not a good match lmao! who wants to come help me fit the t5 engine in mine lol

T5Tom
Monday 27th February 2012, 13:40
yes, dont remind me lmao! bloody mixture of force and greasy take aways, not a good match lmao! who wants to come help me fit the t5 engine in mine lol

I'm washing my hair for the next year mate ;) lol!

T5Tom
Monday 27th February 2012, 13:48
Oh, I just fitted my powerflex bulkhead poly-bush and now i need a new set of boxers! :D

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 14:00
Oh, I just fitted my powerflex bulkhead poly-bush and now i need a new set of boxers! :D

lol legend!

p fandango
Monday 27th February 2012, 14:51
nice one, the forum keeps another car on the road

I think I could tackle another one now
don't say things like that in public, i'm going to want a gearbox, clutch & flywheel swopping sometime soon lol

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 14:52

don't say things like that in public, i'm going to want a gearbox, clutch & flywheel swopping sometime soon lol

hahaha me and smithson are experts now, bring on the clutches!! lol

p fandango
Monday 27th February 2012, 14:54
hahaha me and smithson are experts now, bring on the clutches!! lol
atleast it won't take much to prop BT up lol

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 15:20
atleast it won't take much to prop BT up lol

haha i know, yours would be easier, but then again, these clutches are a pain in the ass lol

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 20:22

No worries mate. Just shout when you need it done. lol

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 20:23
I'm washing my hair for the next year mate ;) lol!

I got a nice face full of brake fluid when i was tightening the ARB down. lol.

AndysR
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:03
Nice work guys, just reinforces what this forum stands for and is about :)

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:24
lol yea, we get suckered into doing horrible jobs on the car we love! :hilarious

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:25
Nice work guys, just reinforces what this forum stands for and is about :)

Yes it is a good place really. Just goes to show there is still some decent people left in the world.

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:28
Yes it is a good place really. Just goes to show there is still some decent people left in the world.

for everything else there is MASTERCARD! lmfao!!

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:38
for everything else there is MASTERCARD! lmfao!!

Just one word for ya mate "Inna". lol

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:38

that will tale a load more than mastercard there mate hahaha

smithson007
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:42
that will tale a load more than mastercard there mate hahaha

Ummmmm it would that. lol. was a good distraction for 5 mins though.

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 21:49
Ummmmm it would that. lol. was a good distraction for 5 mins though.

hahaha yea!!

T5Tom
Monday 27th February 2012, 22:22

*drools

daza-b
Monday 27th February 2012, 22:27
*drools

hahahaha