PDA

View Full Version : wheel refurbishment

theflyingbrick
Tuesday 14th February 2012, 23:22
ive just got a set of canisto alloys for my 850 ,and although it may need a little lowering now the wheels could do with a little tlc!! so is there any decent alloy people about or do you think i could do it myself?? theres only one wheel thats quite bad but they all need a little rub down and paint no major scuff or dings just a little scratched round the edges.

T5frankie
Tuesday 14th February 2012, 23:28
ive just got a set of canisto alloys for my 850 ,and although it may need a little lowering now the wheels could do with a little tlc!! so is there any decent alloy people about or do you think i could do it myself?? theres only one wheel thats quite bad but they all need a little rub down and paint no major scuff or dings just a little scratched round the edges.

there is more to wheel refurbishment than a rub down and spray mate, get them done properly for a long lasting finish, chad does them for £40 a wheel

theflyingbrick
Tuesday 14th February 2012, 23:31
lol yeah i know its a little more complex,im gonna phone around tommorow see if theres anyone local to me,just thought id post up here see if anyone has done it themselves,as i do like to save money ;)

siamblue
Wednesday 15th February 2012, 00:58
There's a guy local to me that does them for 30 a wheel,but if you can get up too Birmingham city powder coating does them for 20 a wheel.

t5steve
Wednesday 15th February 2012, 01:10
i can repaint them for £80 and repair any kerb damage.................any colour you like