PDA

View Full Version : 2wd fuel pressure reg

Mongo
Wednesday 1st February 2012, 19:11
Anybody got a 2ws cossie weber fuel pressure reg for sale?

T4Rick
Wednesday 1st February 2012, 21:11
I think i have a frst one hanging about still if thats any used to you its adjustable

Mongo
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 10:21
I think i have a frst one hanging about still if thats any used to you its adjustable

Whats a Frst mate?

mitchyboy01
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 12:10
Hi mate. He means Fiesta RS Turbo. Not sure if these regs are as good as the 2WD Cossie ones as I have no experience with them (even though I've had a 2.1 ZVH Fiesta LOL). Sounds like I got mine cheap as people want silly money for the 2WD ones ATM!

Any adjustable reg should work but bear in mind some are better than others. I tried 3 on mine and it only ran right with one of them which was the used Weber from the Cossie, which was £20 as a opposed to £80 for a new one that was no good and a cheapo new one which was also no good.

Mongo
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 12:28
Yea mate the day after i spoke to you jamsport rangand told me to try and find one. Couldnt belive it lol strange. They gunna get me one i think now anway. Cheers mitch

mitchyboy01
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 12:39
Yea mate the day after i spoke to you jamsport rangand told me to try and find one. Couldnt belive it lol strange. They gunna get me one i think now anway. Cheers mitch

That's good then mate, at least they are helping you source one. Heard a lot of good things about Jamsport. Very strange they mentioned the Cossie reg the day after I spoke to you about it and also when you said that Redline tuning was 5 mins from you! weird =)

Mongo
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 13:42
Lol small strange world. Drop me a text when you go redline if im not working ill pop down and ava chat plus wanna see the beast!!

mitchyboy01
Thursday 2nd February 2012, 17:49
Lol small strange world. Drop me a text when you go redline if im not working ill pop down and ava chat plus wanna see the beast!!

Will do mate. Won't be for a while as I have a hol to pay for first!! Doh. But yeah, you can come see me blow it up on the rollers (going by the luck I've had with it lately lol)