PDA

View Full Version : HT leads what ones would you recomend

bigrotch
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 14:21
hi all goin to treat blacky to new leads would you say volvo ones or uprated ones as the kkk project is getting very close now...

p fandango
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 14:31
i've had Halford performance leads the last couple of times & always worked alright. Was going to make some MSD leads up but couldn't get the connectors onto the dizzy

T4Rick
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 14:33
hi all goin to treat blacky to new leads would you say volvo ones or uprated ones as the kkk project is getting very close now...

Hi mate have you got any pictures or anything of this kk turbo or a thread on it im very interested in this

bigrotch
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 14:43
Hi mate have you got any pictures or anything of this kk turbo or a thread on it im very interested in this

i might have put some photos of it on here a little while ago i havent started a project thread... was thinking about it....

Nealevo
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 15:03
I brought some magnicor 8mm super duper leads and they were very poor, went back to Volvo oem and car ran much better.

AndysR
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 15:54
OEM Volvo is what I run and what I'd recommend :)

S70T5Chris
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 16:15
This is one of those items that I'd recommend sticking with the genuine Volvo kit.

But... Get them from PFVOnline (LINK) (http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=2581) Theses are Bougicord leads, the exact same as the leads from the dealer, which will cost over £120 through Rufe @FRF with a 20% discount.

GRN Motors
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 17:53
I agree with Chris and Andy.

Genuine leads are quite stable, even running high output hp.