PDA

View Full Version : Tuner GP Donington 17th Sept

Justin
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 10:41
Hi all, i have been toying with the idea of going to this event as the club, The only Volvo club that will be from what i have gathered, we would need at least 5 cars, 2 already sorted if we go ahead. We also have a dealership willing to supply us with a car and some bumph including a banner etc. I need a total commitment from anyone who puts thier name down on this thread, no...i cant make it now cos.......

It will cost me the outlay for the tickets not you guys, so, whats involved.

Well, 12-15 thousand people, 40 car clubs, magazines like ......evo and Top Gear, Curcuit racing, drag quarter mile runs and drift challenge.
2 x tv crews, Vauxhall are also launching the new Astra VXR so every press organisation in Europe will be there.

So a massive event. Your car will be required on the stand cleaned and looking the biz, cost is £10 per ticket for the day but thats entrance, unless you are booked in as a racer you wont be allowed to take part in the driving side. However, sitting in hopefully sun, you will be there representing VF.

So No messing....who wants to come?

I will decide if we are going by the response. Over to you guys ;)

Goof
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 11:16
I'll check with Mrs Goof if I'm allowed! ;) - would be a shame to miss out as it's virtually on the doorstep!

volvotuning
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 12:03
We (as in VT - Chip Tuning Ltd) will be taking part as an official entrant.

It should be a fun day out! If anyone wants to go, click here for details - www.tunergp.co.uk

Adam.

Redbrick
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 21:26
I'll be there.

spesh
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 21:47
I'm there with VT!! :)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 24th August 2005, 21:51
I wanna go but am on the wrong shifts all weekend, leave it with me for now!

Vikingxl
Thursday 25th August 2005, 11:10
Im working on getting the Friday night off at the moment will let you know asap

MattV70
Thursday 25th August 2005, 17:02
I'll probably be there too!

Rufe
Thursday 25th August 2005, 19:00
i may be there with spesh, not sure 100% though, but sounds a good day from what ive heard

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 25th August 2005, 23:53
I wanna go but am on the wrong shifts all weekend, leave it with me for now!Count me in as a definite, all barring i dont roll it on the Nurburgring. Let us know if you want cash J before hand.

Vikingxl
Saturday 27th August 2005, 07:24
:icon_soap I want to go and having spoken to Justin yesterday we need a lot more members to represent us.This site has been a great help to all its members at some point if not all the time and i have met some great people from being a member it seems a shame that more people cant get their act together and give Justin and the moderators some support on days like this,they put a lot of work into making this site great and ask for nothing in return .Sorry about the rant but this is an important day for us members and with nearly 1000 members is this the best we can manage not even 1%

madness
Saturday 27th August 2005, 10:14
sorry i'm on holiday :B_blite:

Vikingxl
Saturday 27th August 2005, 18:56
Still no takers then?

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 28th August 2005, 22:48
I am already there with VT - but it would be fantastic if a few other forum peeps could make the effort!

Goof
Monday 29th August 2005, 13:33
Justin - have arranged for Mrs Goof to be chef at a Cub Camp - so I'm free to do as I wish (almost)!
I'll have to bring the lads (7 & 11 yrs) if that's ok? - if so, count me in!
You want a roof thingy bringing? (forgot the name - green tent with open sides) ;)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 13:43
1. Justin
2. wobbly dave
3. TDS 3
4. Goof
5. VikingT5
6. Mattv70
7. Mrs Mopp

Come on blooming eck it cant get more central for a location, we ought to have 50 cars for christ sake!

volvotuning
Monday 29th August 2005, 14:32
This may get a few more going...

I think the day becomes a "run what you brung" later in the evening once the official main event is over. So get yourselves organised into a proper club!!!

Adam.

Goof
Monday 29th August 2005, 15:53
"Gazebo" was the word I was looking for! :)

Mrsmopp
Monday 29th August 2005, 16:14
If we do not get enough people for this then I can promise you all this - there will be no further meets planned this year unless you sort them yourselves. Sorry to be harsh but thats the way the cookie crumbles. This event *could* be important to site and yet we cant get 1% of out nion 1000 members to support us

x

Mrsmopp
Monday 29th August 2005, 16:23
1. Justin
2. wobbly dave
3. TDS 3
4. Goof
5. VikingT5
6. Mattv70
7. Mrs Mopp

Come on blooming eck it cant get more central for a location, we ought to have 50 cars for christ sake!

For VF its actually

1. Justin
2. TDS
3. Goof
4. Viking
5. Mattv70 (did he confirm he could attend on the stand?)
6. Moppy

x

V70Man
Monday 29th August 2005, 17:05
I can make it in my 2000 V70 T5 Manual.

I may have to bring the two boys (13 & 6). If that is a major drama I will see if I can get a baby sitter for the day.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 17:20

I may have to bring the two boys (13 & 6). If that is a major drama I will see if I can get a baby sitter for the day.Dont be silly, junior petrol heads are most welcome, consider yourself going. NEXT ?

V70Man
Monday 29th August 2005, 17:34

I may have to bring the two boys (13 & 6). If that is a major drama I will see if I can get a baby sitter for the day.

Ah a Barnsley man? I'm from Wakefield myself.

:remybussi

Mrsmopp
Monday 29th August 2005, 18:01

The more the merrier!! You wont be confined to the stand and there will be plenty to keep them interested

x

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 18:08
Ah a Barnsley man? I'm from Wakefield myself.

:remybussiCool, howcome you ended up in the middle of nowhere then, i once went to Bovington Tank Museum, it took days, i was knackered.

Vikingxl
Monday 29th August 2005, 18:57
Glad to see some interest at last.Im sure more people than this can make it there should really be no excuses, im going straight from work on the friday night and will be grabbing a few hours sleep while im there.

V70Man
Monday 29th August 2005, 19:47
Cool, howcome you ended up in the middle of nowhere then, i once went to Bovington Tank Museum, it took days, i was knackered.

Let's just say I work for the Government :rolleyes:

V70Man
Monday 29th August 2005, 19:49
The more the merrier!! You wont be confined to the stand and there will be plenty to keep them interested

x

My kids are as good as gold so that's no problem. In fact it will probably just be the youngest so it will be fine.

Jack (my 6 year old) is one of these "Faster Dad, faster!!" kids, he loves cars.

Al115
Monday 29th August 2005, 20:49
Would love to make it, but I'm away that date I'm afraid... wish I could be there as this is definitely an event worth supporting!!!

andy l
Monday 29th August 2005, 21:09
hi can you just tell me if i attend the stand how long will the day be. might be a long day for the kids.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 21:11
hi can you just tell me if i attend the stand how long will the day be. might be a long day for the kids.Generally have to be there by 9am, leave by 4pm ish, you dont have to sit on the stand there will be plenty to look at as it's a massive site.

The Flying Banana
Monday 29th August 2005, 21:23
Is there any Scottish bods fancy going down to support this event..i would take the Banana down if you are interested...Fraz13, Norm...anyone?

CraigK..just noticed you are signed on...fancy it?

Redbrick
Monday 29th August 2005, 22:19
I said I was going but my names not on the list...

Come on! :wallbash:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 22:40
For VF its actually

1. Justin
2. TDS
3. Goof
4. Viking
6. Moppy
7. RedBrick

Vikingxl
Monday 29th August 2005, 22:47
Anybody got any accomadation advice as i could well not bother going home between here and the other meet next day?

Vikingxl
Monday 29th August 2005, 22:51
Also just in case i do stay somewhere is anyone else interested in a meet up after Donington for a few beers and a chat?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 29th August 2005, 23:43
Well lets see how the numbers go for the meets, theres a new pub/hotel opened in our village, family oriented too, also a village pub which has a couple of rooms to let too, only about 5 miles from the Sunday venue off at J37 of the M1.

If any one wants to make a Saturday night of it in Town it would be cool i guess seeing as i got the weekend off now.

See Links below to local accommodation.

http://www.activehotels.com/hotels/index.php3?hotelid=226782&trkref=WTS

http://www.bluebellinn.info/index.php

http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/HiddenPlacesEngland/Yorkshire/eng25076.htm

fraz13
Monday 29th August 2005, 23:53
A thought a had posted on this but obviously not :doh:

Am going to Spain to visit the folks a week after so a just cant justify the cost sorry, a would really like to have ma car there to show ma support as well, this could be the best event this year :(

Sorry peeps :hug:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 00:08
A thought a had posted on this but obviously not :doh:

Am going to Spain to visit the folks a week after so a just cant justify the cost sorry, a would really like to have ma car there to show ma support as well, this could be the best event this year :(

Sorry peeps :hug:No probs Fraz, you made 1 long trip in May already, pity though you could have done 2 meets in 1 trip too. Get some car sharing done with FB lol.

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 00:26
Anybody got any accomadation advice as i could well not bother going home between here and the other meet next day?It is entirely likely that I will be staying somewhere in Yorkshire/Notts overnight.

V70Man
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 09:45
For VF its actually

1. Justin
2. TDS
3. Goof
4. Viking
6. Moppy
7. RedBrick

8. ME!!!!! :B_steerin

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 10:38
http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/image.php?u=470&dateline=1112829941 (http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=470)

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/vb3bluesaint/misc/im_msn.gif (http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4052&page=4&pp=10#)

For VF its actually

1. Justin
2. TDS
3. Goof
4. Viking
6. Moppy
7. RedBrick
8. V70 Man

MattV70
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 13:26
For VF its actually

1. Justin
2. TDS
3. Goof
4. Viking
6. Moppy

x

Sorry Mrs M, I was a bit vague wasn't I!!! Yep I'm more than happy to represent VF on the stand. I've found the site extremely useful over the past few months so i guess it's my turn to give a little back.

I'll hopefully have my new wheels by then too if the shop gets it's finger out!!!

t5owner
Tuesday 30th August 2005, 15:50
I`ll see if i can swap me days off around should know by thursday then i`ll post if i can make it , Just means i`ll have to work a sunday b4 that weekend iiieeeee

Cheers

stuart

JUDGENINJA
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 01:35
If I'm coming.....I'll be coming in body only..... No car I'm afraid, I can't justify the petrol costs a week before the Daventry meet......so it'll be a diesel day out for me and my buddy's......

Vikingxl
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 08:48
So Justin are we going??I f so do you want the cash upfront?

Justin
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:09
Thanks all that have said they would back the forum, unfortunately the numbers dont are dissapointing so we will not be attending as a club.

I will delete the whole thread later on, i dont want to look at it anymore.

V70Man
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:11
Thanks all that have said they would back the forum, unfortunately the numbers dont are dissapointing so we will not be attending as a club.

I will delete the whole thread later on, i dont want to look at it anymore.

Shame, I really don't understand why more aren't going. I know a few have stated work etc, no probs. But what about the rest?

Vikingxl
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:24
Its a shame more people aren't willing to support the forum when every member has got something from here for nothing and to be honest i now feel probably as p****d off as Justin about this.Does nobody want to pay him back for all his hard work and time that have gone into making this such a great site?

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:28
Hi all, i have been toying with the idea of going to this event as the club, The only Volvo club that will be from what i have gathered, we would need at least 5 cars, 2 already sorted if we go ahead. We also have a dealership willing to supply us with a car and some bumph including a banner etc. I need a total commitment from anyone who puts thier name down on this thread, no...i cant make it now cos.......

Hey Justin, your first thread said you need at least 5 cars..i presume for stand purposes..surely there is 5 cars amongst the group above..what is the cost to each individual for this day out. I have asked Scottish members if they will share...no luck yet but but Visa card might just have to take a battering if i have to go alone!!!I agree it is a poor turnout from a club that has nearly 1000 members ... the forum alone provides mountains of knowledge saving a fortune, we should be definately more pro active and get to know faces rather than user ids...coem on guys...petrol in a T5 cant be that bad....just think of the rewards.....anyway i am desperate to see Redbricks motor!!!!!

volvotuning
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:52
Just to add...

We (VT Chip Tuning) are going as an official racing entrant. We will have our own pit and will be racing several cars. Spesh is playing the role of Stig and is driving some of the cars for us, because he seems to be a bit of a ninja at the 1/4 mile :) Anyone is more than welcome to come along for a chat and a nosey, both in the pits and in our stand behind the pits.

The cars we will be racing are -

1. Volvo V70 T5 Phase 2
2. Alfa 156 JTD Estate
3. Volvo S60R and possibly a V70R
4. Skoda Fabia VRS TD (Murphy)

This is all seperate from the VF stand which you are organising, but with the two together it should really be a superb day out.

Adam.

Martinr
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 09:53
I would have loved to attend this and the Daventry meet but I had already got a holiday booked leaving on the 10th and returning on the 25th :(

It isn't apathy Justin merely a case of too many comittments. Really appreciate all the hard work that you put into the site.

V70Man
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 10:03
Just to add...

We (VT Chip Tuning) are going as an official racing entrant. We will have our own pit and will be racing several cars. Spesh is playing the role of Stig and is driving some of the cars for us, because he seems to be a bit of a ninja at the 1/4 mile :) Anyone is more than welcome to come along for a chat and a nosey, both in the pits and in our stand behind the pits.

The cars we will be racing are -

1. Volvo V70 T5 Phase 2
2. Alfa 156 JTD Estate
3. Volvo S60R and possibly a V70R
4. Skoda Fabia VRS TD (Murphy)

This is all seperate from the VF stand which you are organising, but with the two together it should really be a superb day out.

Adam.

Well I for one will be attending even if we can't make it as VF, I just want to go, looks like it will be a good day.

Justin
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 10:28
I may well attend, but not in a proffessional capacity.......will be a good day :)

lance
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 11:58
Im hoping to come along in Mojo with Andrea and little one!

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 12:37
I shall be there!!! Without a doubt! There is someone I have to see face to face..........

x

Goof
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 12:42
I'll still be going (+ the kids).
If the weather's good may well have a BBQ & drinkies back at my place - bring your swimmies if you fancy a dip in the tub!
If anyone is desperate for a place to stay please bring your quilt and maybe a tent!

WD - your bed is reserved as promised!

MattV70
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:08
It's really a shame that we aren't going as VF, but I'm still definately going, even if it's just to cheer on Spesh and the VT group. The few of us that are attending should arrange to meet up somewhere and at least park as VF, even if it's not on the infield!

Any takers?

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:09
It's really a shame that we aren't going as VF, but I'm still definately going, even if it's just to cheer on Spesh and the VT group. The few of us that are attending should arrange to meet up somewhere and at least park as VF, even if it's not on the infield!

Any takers?

Yup! Me! We should try and meet up somewhere on the way or inside the venue?

x

Goof
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:13
Yup - me too!
Can I leave the arrangements with Moppy?
Ta Nats ;)

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:14
Yup - me too!
Can I leave the arrangements with Moppy?
Ta Nats ;)

You can meet me at the shell garage in Sutton Elms ;)

x

Redbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:26
Damn right, I've booked a day release pass with the trouble and strife, booked the weekend off work (only get 1 a month) and I want to go and yes it is a long way and yes I am going to have to wash my car (arse) but what the hell.

Plus the prospect of Celebrity Death Match :wtf: (joke)

Your right don't want to turn up by myself, park in a remote field with 10000 chavs in their Vauxhalls and then spend 2 hours trying to find everyone.

When and where shall we meet? I'm coming up the M5 from Bristol.

Where the heck is Donnington Park, what town is it near? Postcode and address for sat nav?

t5owner
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:32
May i suggest that we all meet at the donnington services just off the motorway as its only about 3 miles to donnington from there and its a big rest area with plenty of parking so we could all meet up there and then travel in convoy to donnington track its self

Cheers

stuart

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 13:47
May i suggest that we all meet at the donnington services just off the motorway as its only about 3 miles to donnington from there and its a big rest area with plenty of parking so we could all meet up there and then travel in convoy to donnington track its self

Cheers

stuart

Thats where i had in mind.

Redbrick - Donnington is Junction 23a of the M1 - the services are literally just off the slip road first exit.

x

volvotuning
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 14:00
You can get there from the A42 as well. One of the last turn offs before joining the M1.

Adam.

Redbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 14:12
Excellent! I'll meet you all there then.

What time?

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 14:53
Excellent! I'll meet you all there then.

What time?

10.30 - 11.00?

x

andy l
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 15:15
whats the cost for the day.y cant we still go as a forum. im still got the car so i will be there meet up with u if thats ok

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 18:00
whats the cost for the day.y cant we still go as a forum. im still got the car so i will be there meet up with u if thats okExactly - why cant we still have a stand, its worth it just to get to park on the infield - in fact it's generally cheaper too, ie £15 general admission, £10 infield club stand at Donington RS show last year. So come on stop talking & lets get it booked. Justin give me the details & i'll sort it if you dont wanna do it, it's nay trouble.

MattV70
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 21:28
Donnington services sounds good. 10:30 it is then. All of the chavs will wonder what's hit em when a half dozen tanks come screaming down the road!

spesh
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 21:31
I have a big Volvo flag you can lend for the day if you want, as I will be up there early. Racing suit or cow suit anyone any ideas?

mikej
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 22:12
Spesh is that car of yours sorted yet ? you'll be able to get classic insurance soon lol :haha:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 22:13
Well if Justin decides not to take his car we still have 6 confirmed starters for a clubs stand, 7 with me. Do you 6 want me to pursue it further, i am going away Sept 9th so dont keep me waiting please.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 22:15
Is there any Scottish bods fancy going down to support this event..i would take the Banana down if you are interested...Fraz13, Norm...anyone?

CraigK..just noticed you are signed on...fancy it?Hope you can make it down FB, seeing as theres 2 meets close together at the same time it would be nice if you could.

spesh
Wednesday 31st August 2005, 22:19
Spesh is that car of yours sorted yet ? you'll be able to get classic insurance soon lol :haha:

No need for that mate, lol. :troutslap
You can't rush perfection!!!

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 07:40
Well if Justin decides not to take his car we still have 6 confirmed starters for a clubs stand, 7 with me. Do you 6 want me to pursue it further, i am going away Sept 9th so dont keep me waiting please.

That's a yes from me

Vikingxl
Thursday 1st September 2005, 07:53
Count me in!

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 07:55
10:30 at the services is also good.

Vikingxl
Thursday 1st September 2005, 08:02
Redbrick as you will be coming up the m5 do you fancy meeting up around Birmingham and then driving up together?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 1st September 2005, 16:02
Craig,

Club stands are all located in the infield area. We need a minimum of 10 cars really. Cost is £15 per person (children under 12 are free) and easiest way is to buy the tickets on line and get your members to state 'T5 Owners Club' when they book so we we know to send out car passes.

John

Thats the reply i've had from the organisers. Are we on or off ?

t5owner
Thursday 1st September 2005, 17:11
Count me in day off swapped around so i`ll be there how exactly do we book the tickets again :dunce:

Cheers

stuart

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 17:20
Count me in.

Would it be easier if one person bought all the tickets (I.e. John :remybussi ) under the Club's name, and we pay him via PayPal or whatever? Just think it might save on cockups.

Thoughts?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 1st September 2005, 18:23
Well if we book online or bye phone just say were on the T5 Club Stand and we get a vehicle pass sent, that way even if we dont sort a proper stand we can still park infield, ie less hassle to find each other etc too. I'm on paypal too if anyone wants to pay me i'll sort it.

mikej
Thursday 1st September 2005, 18:24
Count me in also , have no idea :wtf: is happening but i,ll be travelling up from s.wales :B_steerin .Who is organising what , is it a 1day job or camping wekend job? how many in total are actually going and who ordering or booking tickets ie who and how much do i pay that lucky person? :slap:
mike

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 1st September 2005, 18:32
Count me in also , have no idea :wtf: is happening but i,ll be travelling up from s.wales :B_steerin .Who is organising what , is it a 1day job or camping wekend job? how many in total are actually going and who ordering or booking tickets ie who and how much do i pay that lucky person? :slap:
mikeMike you might as well go up on the Satday, stay the Sat night and do the Northern Meet on Sunday, it;s only 60 miles North of Donington, i think Wobbly & Viking are doing that. I will order tickets if i get £15 or you can book yer own, tell em its for T5 stand or u wont get a vehicle pass.

Redbrick
Thursday 1st September 2005, 20:48
Redbrick as you will be coming up the m5 do you fancy meeting up around Birmingham and then driving up together?

No worries, sounds like a plan.

I'll confirm nearer the time

Andy

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 21:10
Well if we book online or bye phone just say were on the T5 Club Stand and we get a vehicle pass sent, that way even if we dont sort a proper stand we can still park infield, ie less hassle to find each other etc too. I'm on paypal too if anyone wants to pay me i'll sort it.

Reply or PM me your PayPal details mate and I'll get that sorted. I just htink there is less to go wrong keeping all the payments central.

At least if things go wrong we'll all be on the Lada stand than just one of us.
:thewave:

mikej
Thursday 1st September 2005, 21:34
TDS i don't even know were donnington is yet ! if i go any further north will it get colder and do they still speak english? i,ll have to sort somewhere to stay saturdaty night first if i am to attend the sunday meet, what is the majority doing ? i dont have paypal but i can get a cheque to whoever needs it the next day if needed or pay that person the cash on the day if they can trust me.

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 21:45
TDS i don't even know were donnington is yet ! if i go any further north will it get colder and do they still speak english? i,ll have to sort somewhere to stay saturdaty night first if i am to attend the sunday meet, what is the majority doing ? i dont have paypal but i can get a cheque to whoever needs it the next day if needed or pay that person the cash on the day if they can trust me.

http://www.donington-park.co.uk/information/directions.asp

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 1st September 2005, 21:52
Mike i'm unsure what Dave or Speshs plans are so far, theres a nice hotel nr the venue with a family room (4beds) at £44.00, with 3 or 4 sharing it's peanuts really. Like i say it's as clear as mud whos doing what at the minute. PM me for my address, send us £15 i'll order you a ticket mate no probs. I'm going away on the 9th so wanna sort it before i go.

mikej
Thursday 1st September 2005, 21:52
Thanks for the directions all i can say is Oh god not the m42 again i was on it 2 weeks ago ! what a road and i said never again cameras everwhere lol :slap:

Daz T5
Thursday 1st September 2005, 22:16
Im up for attending this meet, as i've never met any of you fellow Volvo nuts before. Is it £15 per person or £15 per car? TDS, are you ok for me to send you a Cheque and order the tickets?

Cheers
Darren

Redbrick
Thursday 1st September 2005, 22:28
TDS how we going to get the tickets from you?

Will you be at the services or are you going to post them out?

Sorry :slap:

V70Man
Thursday 1st September 2005, 22:35
I'm quite happy to pay the £15 now and collect the tickets on the day at the services.

Redbrick
Thursday 1st September 2005, 23:43
I'm quite happy to pay the £15 now and collect the tickets on the day at the services.
Same for me!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 2nd September 2005, 00:24
PM me for my address, or pay me by www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com), easiest way & free. Either way but i'm easy, put yer user name on reverse of cheques though & addresses.

V70Man
Friday 2nd September 2005, 07:19
PM me for my address, or pay me by www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com), easiest way & free. Either way but i'm easy, put yer user name on reverse of cheques though & addresses.

PayPal is down at the mo, but will do it later.

Vikingxl
Friday 2nd September 2005, 18:24
For people interested in going to Donnington please follow this link for new information.

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=41441#post41441