PDA

View Full Version : OBD2 Computer Sofware & Cable?

daza-b
Thursday 19th January 2012, 16:38
Hiya guys, sure someone will know this answer...im after some software and a cable to link my laptop to my volvo ecu, can anyone direct me in the right direction as i dont want to get the wrong one, i had one for my old mk2 golf a while back, when i stuck a 1.8t into it lol, not im after the same sort of thing for my volvo, if anyone knows anyone who is selling the kit needed as i aint gonna buy one of these cheapo ones off ebay unless i know they are good, dont wanna fry my ecu lol, thanks in advance :)

Alan M
Thursday 19th January 2012, 18:24
VolFCR by Ilexa.

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 19th January 2012, 18:44
I have a ODBLink OBDII adaptor which has both Bluetooth & USB capabilities for the HW side. Cost 100 quid.

http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters

2nd in this list. It came with a whole bunch of generic software & the USB drivers

daza-b
Thursday 19th January 2012, 18:56
is this software just for ecu reset codes etc? i have just downloaded a version of it and is just for resetting ecus..

shepbomb
Thursday 19th January 2012, 20:37
I got an autel code reader off ebay for about £120 and it does all brands of car, reads the codes and resets them if required.

daza-b
Thursday 19th January 2012, 20:42
I got an autel code reader off ebay for about £120 and it does all brands of car, reads the codes and resets them if required.

yea its not that im after, well would be nice, i cant explain what it is i want, it shows the engines revs, speed, temp etc etc and i can play about with the settings of the ecu...if that makes sense? lol

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 19th January 2012, 20:46
Only way to program the ECU is to use Adam's turbo tuner stuff.

Scantool .net includes sensor reading into your laptop.

daza-b
Thursday 19th January 2012, 20:55
that looks something like :D thanks

sfewrfwe
Wednesday 16th January 2013, 02:59
that looks something like :D thanks

someting like what? like smiling?

welderone
Sunday 20th January 2013, 20:23
Where about is the ODB port on a S60 2003. Peter

Santa
Sunday 20th January 2013, 20:43