PDA

View Full Version : T5 Exhaust knackered

mattface
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 13:28
So I've had the T5 up on local exhaust place ramp and to be honest even ignoring the monkeys who work there, I have to admit the whole system is shot.

They quoted me £562 for a new full system!

I'm convinced I could probably get a full stainless one for less than that, or if I have too order a system and fit it myself.

Anyone got a second hand one they want rid of, or know a cheap place to get exhaust bits for my T5?

smithson007
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 13:36
Is that price just for a cat back mate?

daza-b
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 13:42
So I've had the T5 up on local exhaust place ramp and to be honest even ignoring the monkeys who work there, I have to admit the whole system is shot.

They quoted me £562 for a new full system!

I'm convinced I could probably get a full stainless one for less than that, or if I have too order a system and fit it myself.

Anyone got a second hand one they want rid of, or know a cheap place to get exhaust bits for my T5?

i have a t5 im breaking if that helps lol...

mattface
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 13:49
Sadly the cat has a big crack in it, so that price was from turbo back

daza-b
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 13:50
Sadly the cat has a big crack in it, so that price was from turbo back

i can do ya a turbo back, 2nd hand, just make me an offer, please bear in mind there will be no lamba sensors in it, cheers

Nealevo
Wednesday 18th January 2012, 15:36
Hi, I think bigrotch has one going for free!!!

Heres the thread

Hi got given a straight through from cat back for my 850 t5 had it on for a while sounded very nice and a good deep burble, there is a vid on the site somewhere.. I'm haveing a 3" decat for my kkk project so my suit case has gone back on car.... It didn't cost me nothing so free to a good home... It fit the car ok would benefit with a hanger halfwAy down just for a bit of extra support pm if ya want it

and i have a decatted frontpipe for sale for £30 plus postage if that helps