PDA

View Full Version : Stepping down.

Justin
Monday 16th January 2012, 13:41
Hi all.

I would like you all to know that i have decided to step down from the admin side of things now that the new crew are in full swing. I will no longer be associated with the running of the site or any decision making within it. May i take this opportunity again to thank all of you that have stuck by VPCUK, myself and the team over the years, its been a bumpy road but fun to say the least.

I will soon be a mortal member, i wonder how long before someone bans me lmao :)

Tomcat
Monday 16th January 2012, 13:44
Thanks Justin, it's not going to be the same without you, can I say it's been a pleasure working with you all these years.

Al115
Monday 16th January 2012, 13:54
Likewise - it's been a pleasure. Thanks for your efforts (and patience!) over these past ten years, building the VPCUK community into what it is today.

T5R+
Monday 16th January 2012, 13:57
Justin, I will send an old PM that may put a smile on your face :shy:

rikcougar
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:13
I haven`t been a member on here long and never met you but I am grateful that your legacy is still here for us all to enjoy and seemingly in safe hands

Good luck with whatever you spend your spare time doing, I would imagine there will be rather a lot of it!

Dangerous Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:22
I will soon be a mortal member, i wonder how long before someone bans me lmao :)
You have to be a bad boy first!

Wobbly Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:32
I personally think banning is too good for him. ;)

Justin
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:34
Lol, thanks Dave :)

Dangerous Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:35
So whats the alternative? Make him buy a Volvo?

Wobbly Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:40
I would like to that J for all the work he has done,

but sadly I haven't seen him do any yet.

But seriously you're a star & this place wouldn't be what is has become without you.

However this does mean the real abuse about RS4 ownership can really start - LMAO!

Wobbly Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:40
So whats the alternative? Make him buy a Volvo?
And so it begins....

JUDGENINJA
Monday 16th January 2012, 14:51
......Justin Who...????

:remybussi:insane:

:) :) :)

Tomcat
Monday 16th January 2012, 15:22
And so it begins....

Steady, he's not a mortal yet....

lance
Monday 16th January 2012, 15:43
Good luck & thank you Justin, If your off the admin side does it mean you can make some time to come racing and make most of our Volvos look err slightly slow

Dangerous Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 16:40
Good luck & thank you Justin, If your off the admin side does it mean you can make some time to come racing and make most of our Volvos look err slightly slow
Slow maybe, but at least they're not Audis....

Justin
Monday 16th January 2012, 17:23
Yeah I'll do my best :) Shhhh bomb, i know where you live lol.

Porcine_Aviator
Monday 16th January 2012, 17:29
Thanks Justin for all the work you have done keeping the site together. I won't mention the some of our members who should be banned, you know who you are :)

Porcine_Aviator
Monday 16th January 2012, 17:32

What else can you do to him?

No don't answer that :)

wegal
Monday 16th January 2012, 17:38
Big thanks to justin for this site and all the very hard work hes put into it.

t5 pete
Monday 16th January 2012, 18:17
Ide just like to say a big thank you for the brilliant site we have today and you will be greatly missed.
Pete

Cubes
Monday 16th January 2012, 18:40
But... But... Who will I get a sticker from now???!
Welcome to the ground floor buddy! :o)

Santa
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:17
Hi all.

I would like you all to know that i have decided to step down from the admin side of things now that the new crew are in full swing. I will no longer be associated with the running of the site or any decision making within it. May i take this opportunity again to thank all of you that have stuck by VPCUK, myself and the team over the years, its been a bumpy road but fun to say the least.

Hi Justin,

I know we spoke earlier (well I jabbered on in what must have been a slury mess and you probably spent half the time wondering what I was going on about.......I wasn't drunk btw lol).

I would just like to thank you again for all the help you've given during the handover period, remember to get back to me ref Friday.

Cheers :-)

Santa
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:18
Welcome to the ground floor buddy! :o)

We are securing a new supply to aid your addiction lol

Dangerous Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:21
You could make one up from those individual chromed ones you can get from Halfords....

Jamest5r
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:36
Yeah thank's J, never spent so much money in my life till i joined this site, don't be a stranger mate :)

Storm-Troll
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:55
We are securing a new supply to aid your addiction lol

Damn... was hoping to get one for Eleanor before i got the Windows Tinted but Tinting Proceeds tomorrow soooo Will have to pass this time round :( lol

Santa
Monday 16th January 2012, 20:58
Damn... was hoping to get one for Eleanor before i got the Windows Tinted but Tinting Proceeds tomorrow soooo Will have to pass this time round :( lol

Tomorrow................our delivery service won't be that quick but might be worth contacting Justin as he may have some under a coffee cup or something :-)

Storm-Troll
Monday 16th January 2012, 21:00
Tomorrow................our delivery service won't be that quick but might be worth contacting Justin as he may have some under a coffee cup or something :-)

its Cool mate.. I have to be at the Garage at 9am for tinting. I will get a sticker once they are availible and try fitting one on the window after tinting.. might be a little hard to read but at least I will know its there lol :)

Al115
Monday 16th January 2012, 21:19
And - with the new influx of mods, and the new site management now firmly in place, I will also be stepping back (again) into the field of "regular members".

Good luck to the new team, and I'll very much be sticking around :)

Justin
Monday 16th January 2012, 21:59
I have about 20 stickers left, I'll give them to santa on Friday so he can get them sent to anyone that can't wait :)

Cubes
Monday 16th January 2012, 22:19
I have about 20 stickers left, I'll give them to santa on Friday so he can get them sent to anyone that can't wait :)

Me want one! Abby feels naked without.. :o(

AndysR
Monday 16th January 2012, 22:53
Thanks for what you've built up Justin, it's been good to be apart of the community and it is a shame that its founder member has decided to step down. I genuinely hope you'll stick around and remain apart of the community :)

Wobbly Dave
Monday 16th January 2012, 22:57
If you still want a detail doing on Layla in the spring - I will see what I can do!

The Flying Moose
Tuesday 17th January 2012, 14:33
Justin,

Thanks for all you have given the community, its here because of you. Infact I can say categorically I am still here becuase of you too. Im sure you have had a bumpy ride along the way and making a forum as successful as this is no easy challenge, but one you took in your stride.

Thanks for your time, effort, patience and willing.

Myself personally will always be "in debt" to yourself and the wider community for all that you have done for me in the past.

Without sounding like a funeral speech... you wont be forgotten ;)

All the best

Emlyn

smithy
Tuesday 17th January 2012, 14:43
Justin,

Thanks for all you have given the community, its here because of you. Infact I can say categorically I am still here becuase of you too. Im sure you have had a bumpy ride along the way and making a forum as successful as this is no easy challenge, but one you took in your stride.

Thanks for your time, effort, patience and willing.

Myself personally will always be "in debt" to yourself and the wider community for all that you have done for me in the past.

Without sounding like a funeral speech... you wont be forgotten ;)

All the best
Emlyn
sorry are you a new member i cannot remember you lol

Happygilmore78
Tuesday 17th January 2012, 17:16
Take it easy Justin, didnt realy chat to you but you sounded a nice chappy :)

S60-MBS
Tuesday 17th January 2012, 17:43
As said by all previous posts, Many many thanks for all your time and hardwork in keeping VPCUK up and running.
Will pop into shop some day to see you.

Regards
Mo

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 17th January 2012, 22:38
thanks justin,,,i see your name is a mortal blue,,,lol