PDA

View Full Version : S70 R Lights on warning sound???

K1ngy
Tuesday 23rd August 2005, 09:50
Since bought my S70 R i have had no warning sound to tell me I ve left my lights on. i know when you turn the ignition off the main beam and sides go off but the fogs dont!!

Does it even have a sounder? If so, is it worth getting sorted or is it just another annoying noise. I dont have my fogs on unless its foggy, unlike some Clio/ Saxo drivers !! so i'm not to worried about leaving them on and getting a flat battery because I dont receive a warning when I open my door, its more of a should have working item..

Also, does it have a parking light fiunction??

Really should read my manual! :-o

Thanks in advance!!

fraz13
Tuesday 23rd August 2005, 11:09
When my headlights are on with the switch even with the fogs on, they go off with the key

When ma sidelights are on they dont go off, a need to remember to switch them off, there is no buzzer and dont think any have a buzzer, a usually remember when its all locked up n av walked away, a turn round to give it that loving look then a realise the lights are still on :mgshoot: stoopit car :mad111: lol

stuAWD
Tuesday 23rd August 2005, 19:05
Mines the same, i have a stiff neck so I realise when I come back to the car.

S40 T4
Tuesday 23rd August 2005, 22:28
you can buy a kit from halfords to fit one for about 3 quid, or a buzzer from a electrical shop for 50p. Only a few mins to fit.