PDA

View Full Version : update

shrekblackR
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:14
well had new crank sensor still wont start , new coil still wont start , 5 hrs with auto electrition still wont start , cam shaft sensor and dont know as i aint had a phone call back from garage ,,, so if it dont start after that ill put the standard ecu back in and see if nothing i will be breaking it

AndysR
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:16
Oh dear.. Must be quite frustrating.
Were there any symptoms prior to the non start fault or did it drive perfectly one minute then not start the next time you went out to it?

shrekblackR
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:19
Oh dear.. Must be quite frustrating.
Were there any symptoms prior to the non start fault or did it drive perfectly one minute then not start the next time you went out to it?

yes andy just parked up and was only saying to niles how well shes running now its all come together ,, went in for dinner came out to go shopping and it just turns over but no spark ,, had rac out twice and its been down at my mechs garage for 3 days still cant fined why it wont spark

Dan850r
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:21
Immobiliser? There's away you can bypass it, I can pm you if you need to know

Volvostorm
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:28
Have you checked the wiring up by the radiator, it can corrod about 6 inches away from the plug to the grey box. I heard that can cause a no start.

merc85
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:37
Sensor ring bottom of steering column? for key imobilser?

AndysR
Monday 9th January 2012, 20:39
Sensor ring bottom of steering column? for key imobilser?

That would be my next choice.. if it has a chipped key :)

shrekblackR
Monday 9th January 2012, 21:28
Immobiliser? There's away you can bypass it, I can pm you if you need to know

cheers pal done that

shrekblackR
Monday 9th January 2012, 21:29
bleedin shot gun i think lol

jayeastanglia
Monday 9th January 2012, 21:36
seem to remember u saying about how u had to modify your crank sensor plate when you put the engine in just a thought is it still in the right place and close enough

t5steve
Monday 9th January 2012, 22:58
hope you get it sorted soon mate..............

merc85
Monday 9th January 2012, 23:21
seem to remember u saying about how u had to modify your crank sensor plate when you put the engine in just a thought is it still in the right place and close enough

It was runing ok after the fitment/adjustment. So i'd rule that one out.

shrekblackR
Tuesday 10th January 2012, 10:15
yay all fixed it was the cam pos sensor running like a dream now ,, but thanks to all for your advice see you all soon wahhooooo