PDA

View Full Version : BigRotch and Blacky on the Move

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 20:46
LOL looked Good Buddy, Good job you got 302's fitted tho lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7U4wPLd83s

volvo
Saturday 7th January 2012, 20:50
HAHA looks sweet Gav...well done!! I see what you mean about the brakes too!

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:02
Wrong parking Rotch,park it in the middle lol

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:04
Wrong parking Rotch,park it in the middle lol

We were waiting for you lol,

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:09
We were waiting for you lol,

So u wanted me to park in the middle and abbuse me by banging yr dors from both sides lol

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:16
So u wanted me to park in the middle and abbuse me by banging yr dors from both sides lol

LOL not against your Mint Saffy Bud

We both have somfin in coman..... A BIG FAT 18T lol

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:29
Me only a lil 15g until very soon hehehehehehehe

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:31
Me only a lil 15g until very soon hehehehehehehe

Not for long,soon it will be bigger and fatter than mine and mercs

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:39
Not for long,soon it will be bigger and fatter than mine and mercs

Dont keep reminding him lol

Me and Him are having a race anyway, Who can throw a ROD 1st lol

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 21:41
Dont keep reminding him lol

Me and Him are having a race anyway, Who can throw a ROD 1st lol

That`s a must c for me mate.

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:07
65% me I recon lol

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:19
65% me I recon lol

I bet Gav gonna do some magic to his one lol

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:30
mate he better turn into harry potter very soon as we put my kkk on his spare engine lastnite to see what oilfeeds need tweeking and there aint gunna be much room pmsl

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:40
mate he better turn into harry potter very soon as we put my kkk on his spare engine lastnite to see what oilfeeds need tweeking and there aint gunna be much room pmsl

Holy Sh** lol i forgot how big that is LOL, And Hey Behold MY BEAST of a Engine to.

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:41

That is impressive lol not sure if Harry potter `ll have long enough wond.

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:43
That is impressive lol not sure if Harry potter `ll have long enough wond.

Dont you worry, I will get that KKK working no probs

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:46
the wond will bend the bulk head for us lol

AndysR
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:48
That's probably as fast as the car goes with the slipping clutch... lol

Holy Sh** lol i forgot how big that is LOL, And Hey Behold MY BEAST of a Engine to.

Not the size of the tool but how you use it ;)

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:50

ok peewee pmsl

decided prob gunner go turbo tunner aswell so mite need ya help with that handyandy lol ;)

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 22:51

Yeah cheer's andy , It took me four times to work that one out lol Thats why ive 4 kids pmsl

AndysR
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:00
ok peewee pmsl

decided prob gunner go turbo tunner aswell so mite need ya help with that handyandy lol ;)

Nice one! :)

Yeah cheer's andy , It took me four times to work that one out lol Thats why ive 4 kids pmsl

It took you 4 times to realise that the milkman has no need to be inside the house when delivering milk...!

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:22
Nice one! :)

It took you 4 times to realise that the milkman has no need to be inside the house when delivering milk...!

Durex are safe lol but even they failed, so i bought a VOLVO i was told there even safer lol

AndysR
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:22
Durex are safe lol but even they failed, so i bought a VOLVO i was told there even safer lol

.. and it's a seven seater so you have room for emergencies too! ;)

Jamest5r
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:29

That kkk is going to run nice on your car mate, a member a couple of seasons back was unning sub 14's on the strip with one (Russ).

You Essex Boy's going to move your meet's from pub car-park's to the 1/4mile in a couple of month's?? :)

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:33
That kkk is going to run nice on your car mate, a member a couple of seasons back was unning sub 14's on the strip with one (Russ).

You Essex Boy's going to move your meet's from pub car-park's to the 1/4mile in a couple of month's?? :)

Could be James, I'm pritty skint at the moment, spent a few K on mine in the year i've had her.

Wanna get her right before i do any 1/4's, the box aint great since the porsche moment, my fault screwd a Gear change up, release bearing has always been noisy to.

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:36

once its done and all sorted thnk me and merc are gunna be putting 1 or 2 1/4miles days in the diary......my target is frankie pmsl

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:42
once its done and all sorted thnk me and merc are gunna be putting 1 or 2 1/4miles days in the diary......my target is frankie pmsl

My target is the Black 855 lol

Kingsford G
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:45

No targets,can`t keep up with u boys so gonna keep my head down.

Jamest5r
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:47
Could be James, I'm pritty skint at the moment, spent a few K on mine in the year i've had her.

Wanna get her right before i do any 1/4's, the box aint great since the porsche moment, my fault screwd a Gear change up, release bearing has always been noisy to.

Yeah know that feeling spent a few K myself in the last year lol, but at least it's running now and ive got 170miles on the clock :), once you smoke the crack pipe of modding a turbo'ed T5 somehow your alway's chasing that 1st "high" of Boost lol.

Frankie's a walk in the park mate lol, Dean(woody) is the one to beat his is a very nicely set up T5 and with his extra mods suspension etc....

bigrotch
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:49

pmsllmao game on lol

T5frankie
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:53
Yeah know that feeling spent a few K myself in the last year lol, but at least it's running now and ive got 170miles on the clock :), once you smoke the crack pipe of modding a turbo'ed T5 somehow your alway's chasing that 1st "high" of Boost lol.

Frankie's a walk in the park mate lol, Dean(woody) is the one to beat his is a very nicely set up T5 and with his extra mods suspension etc....

thats why i'm a target mate lol and thanks for the compliment lol

merc85
Saturday 7th January 2012, 23:53
pmsllmao game on lol

LOL reds Quicker nah na na nah nahhhhh! lol P

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:01
LOL reds Quicker nah na na nah nahhhhh! lol P

not for long hehehehehe glot while u can cos i wont be waiting for u to catch up pmsl

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:09
I wont need to catch up Buddy lol, cus you wont ever pass the red one, RED's always quicker lol.

But only if i Polish it lol

Kingsford G
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:14
I wont need to catch up Buddy lol, cus you wont ever pass the red one, RED's always quicker lol.

But only if i Polish it lol

Yep,a good polish and wax for less wind resistance drain the screenwash helium pumped tyres,tyre valve caps off,carpet mats out and so on

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:16
pmsl

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:18
pmsl

Just think rotch , wiv a clutch you may be able to pass a saffy pmsl

T5frankie
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:18
Just think rotch , wiv a clutch you may be able to pass a saffy pmsl

never mate, watch

Kingsford G
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:21
never mate, watch

He is talking about mine I think`cos he didnt mention the turbo lol

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:25
He is talking about mine I think`cos he didnt mention the turbo lol

He'd want more than a clutch to pass your's kingsford lol

I keep forgeting about his turbo lol its still a 15g

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:30

hehehehe oK peeps Keep on Kicking ya selfs
oh look im shore there 3 k's in that sentance KKK all the way lol

Kingsford G
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:31

He kept right behind me even with 15t,mine doesn`t seem to be that fast tbh

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:36
He kept right behind me even with 15t,mine doesn`t seem to be that fast tbh

mate put a rip kit , mbc and it will be a whole diff car mate honest ,id never go back to standad pipework

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:39
mate put a rip kit , mbc and it will be a whole diff car mate honest ,id never go back to standad pipework

And of course sell it and Get a 850 they are lighter lol,

But you will have to put up with rattles and queaks

Kingsford G
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:39

Deffo mate when I get more cash.Even with just mbc my 850 feels quiker than s70 Might be wrong cos 18t pulls smoother but will try on the way to the meet `cos havn`t driven on a fast road since fitting it.

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:45
when my kkk is on and sorted mate my black rip pipe will prob be up for grabs if u want it as im havein to use the rip pipe off the s60r as its got a special v clamp to turbo

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:45
Deffo mate when I get more cash.Even with just mbc my 850 feels quiker than s70 Might be wrong cos 18t pulls smoother but will try on the way to the meet `cos havn`t driven on a fast road since fitting it.

RIP costs nothing Can do it all out of your existing Pipe work, Just.

I done mine for a Tenner.

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:47
between me and merc yr rip kit is sorted kingsford job done look

volvo
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:48
lol ...Gav and you got the turbo? is it a case of just fitting it now? that thing is gonna fly once is all in and mapped!!

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:56
yeh got it mate got to tweak oilfeed which is nothen major,and it dos bolt straight on as i got the R manifold aswell mmmmmmm yumyummmmmmm gunna be very tight for space round there lol but it will go. got my throttle body ,injectors to go in and "3 downpipe to be welded at work so its comeing together... oh and 850r clutch is going in next wknd

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:58
yeh got it mate got to tweak oilfeed which is nothen major,and it dos bolt straight on as i got the R manifold aswell mmmmmmm yumyummmmmmm gunna be very tight for space round there lol but it will go. got my throttle body ,injectors to go in and "3 downpipe to be welded at work so its comeing together... oh and 850r clutch is going in next wknd

Clutch ummm lol dont keep reminding me

AndysR
Sunday 8th January 2012, 00:59
Clutch ummm lol dont keep reminding me

I shouldn't worry too much even with his clutch fitted by the time it's safe enough for him to run full boost/throttle he'll have to change gear and light throttle it back up to 5k before he floors it again.. pmsl!!

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:01
oh i forgot polybush wishbones ( when they turn up) and koni fsds :00) only a little bit todo then the body work lol

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:02
I shouldn't worry too much even with his clutch fitted by the time it's safe enough for him to run full boost/throttle he'll have to change gear and light throttle it back up to 5k before he floors it again.. pmsl!!

I think wot andy may be saying is RODS!! lol may be a good idea. I'm saving for a G/box myself lol

Just remeber , I aint towing your sad ass back from santa pod mate lol

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:03

fk that id rather bend a rod lololololololol

volvo
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:03
cool....its nice the way you just list you 'to do' liust and Merc boy probably thinking 'oh, thats news to me lol'

Your motor is coming together well mate, maybe i should get us a spare black one for parts lol

AndysR
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:05
fk that id rather bend a rod lololololololol

So your happy to come 2nd AND ruin your engine in the process... Proper looser then! ;) lol

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:06
cool....its nice the way you just list you 'to do' liust and Merc boy probably thinking 'oh, thats news to me lol'

Your motor is coming together well mate, maybe i should get us a spare black one for parts lol

Nah mate cus wen he blows the black one trying to pass the red one he will have to over to the Pink side.

\But if you do get a Black one in, Just make sure it's got a Electric NSF passanger seat pmsl

AndysR
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:07
Nah mate cus wen he blows the black one trying to pass the red one he will have to over to the Pink side.

Maybe... One things for certain his bank balance will be going from black to red if he does blow the engine! lol

volvo
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:08
dont worry merc, i have my hawk eye out for the seat!! I heard you were spraying yours black too?

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:09
Maybe... One things for certain his bank balance will be going from black to red if he does blow the engine! lol

I pitty the poor bugger who will have to fit hs spare engine, Cus it aint gonna be me lol

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:12
oh its gunna be a fun couple of mnths red one will look good in the rear veiw mirror lol

merc85
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:13
dont worry merc, i have my hawk eye out for the seat!! I heard you were spraying yours black too?

Nah never go to the dark side lol.

Will be to slow, Anyway i'm off to bed, gotta figure out how i'm gonna convince 2 friends, my car is actually quite brisk lol.

Good nite All

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:17
easy mate wait till myne is done pmsl dont stress fella its quick mate, the 2 Rent boys opps i mean R boys will like it mate lol

Kingsford G
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:19
between me and merc yr rip kit is sorted kingsford job done look

Nice one.))

volvo
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:20
laters Merc!

mitchyboy01
Sunday 8th January 2012, 01:59
Gotta love a bit of forum competition. Who's will be fastest, BR or Merc? Deadline is march. Place your bets! Lol

bigrotch
Sunday 8th January 2012, 02:11
makes it fun mate dont it lol

jayeastanglia
Sunday 8th January 2012, 09:36
And of course sell it and Get a 850 they are lighter lol,

But you will have to put up with rattles and queaks

hmm mine must have something wrong with it then as only squek i got is from glovebox and a loose bit of trim on the boot due to broken clips...

volvo
Sunday 8th January 2012, 11:01
Im sure Merc could do a sneaky 'de-mod' when Rotchy is not looking which limits it to 70mph lol