PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:03
Hi guys i started to put this car alarm on with no job, i have disconnected everything now my volvo wont start, all i get is a starter motor click and thats it, the battery is fine and i have even tried to jump it, im really stuck now, please help!!!

Kingsford G
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:07
Any earth wires disconnected?

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:09
no mate not that i know of, i have reconnected everything up as it was and still nothing, getting me really worried now :(

Kingsford G
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:34
I`m not sure about p1 alam sistem if that cuts off s/motor or f/pump.U said the starter motor clicks but it doesn`t turn the engine over.Try direct power to s/motor,turn the ignition on and power up that little wire that goes to the s/motor.If that works its ether wire or the s/mootr.

M-R-P
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:37
Perhaps you've done something to upset the immobiliser?

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:41
i think it may be the battery is dead, i tried another battery and the clicks got faster lol so im charging the battery up to see how that goes :D

M-R-P
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:50
H, that could be a problem! I changed mine a while back, if I left Tue interior light or radio on for 200kbps minutes, I'd get a click and the clocks on the speedo and the stereo would reset!

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 14:52
H, that could be a problem! I changed mine a while back, if I left Tue interior light or radio on for 200kbps minutes, I'd get a click and the clocks on the speedo and the stereo would reset!

lol know that one! im just getting a bit upset with this alarm system, i have fitted them in the past with no problem, just this one is a pain!!

theflyingbrick
Saturday 31st December 2011, 15:30
i dont like to remind you of my method but.............maybe skip out the bit where you give the car a kicking and just call an auto spark?? just my two bobs worth,im rubbish with anything other than stereos!!

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 15:34
lol i figured it out to be the alarm is not working, i have got my car running again so im happy, just have to order one from elsewhere :)

Kingsford G
Saturday 31st December 2011, 18:27
i dont like to remind you of my method but.............maybe skip out the bit where you give the car a kicking and just call an auto spark?? just my two bobs worth,im rubbish with anything other than stereos!!

Have u sorted yr knockih out matr?

foammanmark
Saturday 31st December 2011, 20:21
lol i figured it out to be the alarm is not working, i have got my car running again so im happy, just have to order one from elsewhere :)

Have you sorted the alarm yet mate? I don't think to you need to worry too much about car crime in Morecambe do yah?

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 20:25
Have you sorted the alarm yet mate? I don't think to you need to worry too much about car crime in Morecambe do yah?

na i gave up lol, got a company in morecambe that fit these sort of alarms so ill let them do it for me lol

foammanmark
Saturday 31st December 2011, 20:33
na i gave up lol, got a company in morecambe that fit these sort of alarms so ill let them do it for me lol

Might be best and I hope they sort it soon for you.

daza-b
Saturday 31st December 2011, 20:34
Might be best and I hope they sort it soon for you.

going for the works, remote start, total closure, anti hijack, etc etc lol