PDA

View Full Version : Dash bulbs!

mick850R
Friday 30th December 2011, 20:37
Hi guys I've suddenly had a bulb or 2 go on the dash clocks where the time and consumption of fuel is displayed, now do I have to remove the binnacle fully or can I reach up behind th dash to change? Gonna look tomorrow but any help tonight would be great. Cheers
Mick

nottsgreent5
Friday 30th December 2011, 20:51
easiest way is to take top off dash think its 8 torxs in top of the vents and 1 each end under the door rubber then theres two clips hold the clocks in dissconect the plugs and pull clocks up and out if thats any help lol

foammanmark
Friday 30th December 2011, 20:59
easiest way is to take top off dash think its 8 torxs in top of the vents and 1 each end under the door rubber then theres two clips hold the clocks in dissconect the plugs and pull clocks up and out if thats any help lol

Is it the same procedure as the p1 V70 please, as I have a step by step guide that Dazab did for me?

foammanmark
Friday 30th December 2011, 21:02
Hi guys I've suddenly had a bulb or 2 go on the dash clocks where the time and consumption of fuel is displayed, now do I have to remove the binnacle fully or can I reach up behind th dash to change? Gonna look tomorrow but any help tonight would be great. Cheers
Mick

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39274

This is a guide that Dazab did for the p1 V70. I don't know if your's would be similar or not?

nottsgreent5
Friday 30th December 2011, 21:07
pretty sure there near enough the same