PDA

View Full Version : c70 foglight trouble?

blackc70310bhp
Wednesday 14th December 2011, 21:08
very unusual, this morning after i drove to work i switched off the car and went to walk off, looked back and...odd both the front little foglights were on, the ones set in the bumper really near the ground, went to switch them off but the switch was'nt working then i remembered to start the car turn the lights on then swich the fogs off, this worked but then i locked the car, stared for a bit then about 30 secs later the lights were back on!!

so i thought i dont have time for this, popped the bonnet went to the fuse box near the windscreen, found the front foglamp fuse- No17 20a and pulled it
and....the lights were still on!!!
how?!

so i did the routine with starting the car and switching the lights on then turning the fogs off then shutting down and locking the car,
this time i stared for about a minute and it was fine, but 30 mins later one of the outside forklift driver guys told me the front fogs were back on!!

i could'nt see to it until my tea break which was 2 hours later!
and of course the battery was properly dead!!

after work i got a mate to jump start me (embarassing!) when it started the fogs were off, i reset the clock and cd player then drove home and the fogs were back on when i got home!!!

ive now disconnected both fogs plus the switch for them,

but what happened is the question? have any of you guys ever had a problem like this?!!