PDA

View Full Version : Xc90 struts mounts on s70r???

NORDIC R
Monday 12th December 2011, 21:52
Maybe i read it wrong but i think read in on another forum but do xc90/xc70 struts mounts fit the s70r
could someone shed some light on this i need a set on my 70R and would put these in if possibe cause obviously they,d be stronger

martybelfastt5
Monday 12th December 2011, 22:10
thats all they are stronger but genuine volvo one will also stand the test of time,plus im not sure if the xc90 ones are thicker ,hence possibly rising you ride height

NORDIC R
Monday 12th December 2011, 22:11
im next door turn your tv down lol

Yosser
Monday 12th December 2011, 22:12
The XC90 mount has superseded the original part for the s/v/c70, so if you go to Volvo then you'll get the XC90 part anyway.

Give Rufe a phone, he'll sort you out.

Leeds_finest
Monday 12th December 2011, 22:17
On the S60's people recommend using the XC70 lower arm rear bush, so it would make sense that people have pointed you in the direction of the XC90 suspension top mount too.

Also, i'm sure the XC90 top mount fits the S60 as well... suprising how many Volvo parts will inter-change between models.

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 13th December 2011, 20:05
im next door turn your tv down lol
never heard the 5 pot outsaide

Rufe
Wednesday 21st December 2011, 16:47
The XC90 mount has superseded the original part for the s/v/c70, so if you go to Volvo then you'll get the XC90 part anyway.

Give Rufe a phone, he'll sort you out.

Spot on! Yes, the only version we can supply these days are what were originally the 'XC90' only part number. This part is now the same on all the 850 series, S70, C70 up to 04, the P1 and P2 V70, S60, S80, and of course the XC90. We supplied these to people with any of these models when asked for a number of years before Volvo officially ditched the other type, I had them on my own C70 T5 long before the official supersession.

We can supply them if required, for a pair they work out at £54.26 including vat, instead of the usual £64 retail price. (currently, prices can change of course).

Postage, if required, is additional, and depends where in the world they are to be sent and how quickly you need them. The standard way we send these would be Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery for £6.99, though we can send them a slightly slower and cheaper alternative if required.

If you or anyone else is interested in ordering these (or anything else) from here at FRF Volvo, please call us on either of the numbers in my signature below, remembering to quote discount code "C3" to get parts at our best discounted prices.

All the best, Simon :)

t5_monkey
Wednesday 21st December 2011, 16:53
I heard the Ford Kuga rear wishbons and 4WD system fits the S40 ? :D