PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard bulb ph1 V70.

foammanmark
Sunday 4th December 2011, 18:55
I have a bulb out below the speedo which is one of those things that I just have to sort. Please could someone advise me on the basics of this job. I can see 2 screws above the clocks, but I thought I would ask before I start.

Thanks in anticipation!

daza-b
Sunday 4th December 2011, 19:05
I have a bulb out below the speedo which is one of those things that I just have to sort. Please could someone advise me on the basics of this job. I can see 2 screws above the clocks, but I thought I would ask before I start.

Thanks in anticipation!

if you can wait a short while i can put a step by step guide/thread on here for you :)

foammanmark
Sunday 4th December 2011, 19:08
if you can wait a short while i can put a step by step guide/thread on here for you :)

Thanks! I won't be looking at this now until next weekend at the earliest, and I look forward to the guide!

I would normally just get stuck into a job like this, but with now being on the forum, I'm becoming lazier by asking before I start!

The Flying Moose
Sunday 4th December 2011, 19:12
Its not a massive job, there are around 12 T20 or T25 Torx screws to remove.

You firstly need to remove the air vents as there is a screw behind each vent, you also need to remove the dash speakers and the side of dash air vents.

After this it just slides off and gives you access to the clocks.

daza-b
Sunday 4th December 2011, 19:35
moose has already told you, ill still do it with pics lol