PDA

View Full Version : The 850 t5 is fixed yeeeeeehaaaaaaa

bigrotch
Saturday 26th November 2011, 10:51
Well peeps after the last couple of wks pulling me hair out and constant pestering merc85 its fixed the poxy crank/flywheel sensor braking down. shes running on spot on how she should do.... apart from me clutch but i new that lol man feel so much better weight has lifted, it come very close to getting broken but now i can threat it to a new 850r clutch kit and a clean once its all done big thnks to merc85 for all ya spares and time fella much apriciated

T5frankie
Saturday 26th November 2011, 11:15
arr the love lol, well done mate

Jim S70R
Saturday 26th November 2011, 11:26
Shes back on action!! Well done that man.

merc85
Saturday 26th November 2011, 16:48
As above came very close to Kicking it lol,

Combination of debris from the Clutch which is COMPLETELY TOASTED! to the point of Rivit's being heard!

and a tired Sensor, we have found the Problem. lol

Air leaks
Vac pipes
Injectors
Fuel Pump
Fuel reg
Ignition Coil
Ignition Module
Cap
Rotor
Spark Plugs
Lambda sensor
Leads
Air filter's
Mass Air Flow Meter
Cam Sensor
Bcs
Mbc
Bad Fuel

All the above checked, Not in that order i may add lol, Turns out tobe the Old faveroite Crankshaft poisition sensor!!! no CEL light was ever thrown.

mitchyboy01
Saturday 26th November 2011, 17:15
Good lad! Persistence has finally paid off!!

Jamest5r
Saturday 26th November 2011, 17:22
Result another one lives to fight another day :)

t5steve
Saturday 26th November 2011, 20:25
well done guys

bigrotch
Saturday 26th November 2011, 20:37
glad its sorted and running rli well when it dont slip lol

merc85
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:25
glad its sorted and running rli well when it dont slip lol

Yeh, wonder who's doin the clutch Lmfao

volvo
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:28
welld one, both of you. Happy you have managed to finally get it sorted, im usre you guys have learnt alot in the process about your car too!

bigrotch
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:31
yeh i wounder hay mr merc hehehehehehe man ill pass the spanners ok and oh and the stella pmsl

bigrotch
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:33
welld one, both of you. Happy you have managed to finally get it sorted, im usre you guys have learnt alot in the process about your car too!

mate it was so close to being scraped!!!! bearing in mind in between all this agro of it goin wrong weve changed radiator , alternator , removed all aircon so its bin a mad 2 wks on it

volvo
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:47
im sure it will be worth it man...wont let you scrap it when i have all these parts here to save it man!!! But all over now so happy days!

bigrotch
Saturday 26th November 2011, 21:52
i will get round to getting that me7 fella just bin a made couple of wks lol

volvo
Saturday 26th November 2011, 22:00
dont worry about it mate...whenever your ready, it aint going anywhere...unless my brother tries to modify it to fit his golf tdi!! lol