PDA

View Full Version : interior light problem

T5frankie
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:12
none of my interior lights seem to be working i checked the fuse and it was blown, so i replaced now the glovebox light works as do the red door lights but the main interior lights in the front and back aint working any ideas? surely all the bulbs ain't gone at the same time lol

The Flying Moose
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:26
I think they come under a different fuse mate, cant remember what I played with the other day but I took a fuse out to replace a blown brake light fuse that I thought wasnt essential and the interior lights stopped working but the fuse didnt say interior lights... a little confusing?

jayeastanglia
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:27
assume you checked you got the interior light switch in correct place..do the map lights work?.

T5frankie
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:27
I think they come under a different fuse mate, cant remember what I played with the other day but I took a fuse out to replace a blown brake light fuse that I thought wasnt essential and the interior lights stopped working but the fuse didnt say interior lights... a little confusing?

cheers i'll go through all of them tomorrow

T5frankie
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:28
assume you checked you got the interior light switch in correct place..do the map lights work?.

do you really want me to answer that mate? lol, this is my 10th t5/r

jayeastanglia
Sunday 20th November 2011, 17:40

ahh right didnt know that.:hidesbehi...wife suggested that as well as she has had a dim moment before when she was trying to get in my volvo by using her renault espace key..:buttkick:

Nealevo
Sunday 20th November 2011, 19:12
none of my interior lights seem to be working i checked the fuse and it was blown, so i replaced now the glovebox light works as do the red door lights but the main interior lights in the front and back aint working any ideas? surely all the bulbs ain't gone at the same time lol

I have this problem too, keep us informed!!!

T5frankie
Sunday 20th November 2011, 19:41
just checked the interior light fuse again and its blown again, i must have a short somewhere?

Cubes
Sunday 20th November 2011, 20:00

I hope you don' tkeep selling them because of faulty interior lighting!