PDA

View Full Version : I promise I'll clean it soon

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:00
...until then..my car after a couple of mega bargains. Got to stick my cars eyebrows on and got a new 'Volvo R Racing' centre grille badge in/on.
Ive been lucky as Mrs Niles bought me some xmas pressies early!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2011_1115intake0107.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2011_1115intake0096.jpg

Volvostorm
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:02
Looks smart mate :)

Its cleaner than mine is!

Jim S70R
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:03
Looking good, Volvo should of made these as an extra.

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:03
and later this week I promise I'll move the hooter tooters.

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:05
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2011_1115intake0100.jpg

Tomcat
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:06
Loving the look of that, the headlights really suit it.

The Flying Banana
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:20
A standard grille would be smarter IMO ...have you got new headlights for it to get rid of those ones?

JT
Saturday 19th November 2011, 22:25
looking smart mate!

and santa brought me goodies today too! (if you know what i mean?):)

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 23:09
Loving the look of that, the headlights really suit it.

and thanks for making the splitters mate.

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 23:10
looking smart mate!

and santa brought me goodies today too! (if you know what i mean?):)

Glad they got there. Took a while mate. bleeding couriers strike YET again with Snail Mail eh?

Niles
Saturday 19th November 2011, 23:12
A standard grille would be smarter IMO ...have you got new headlights for it to get rid of those ones?

I assume you don't like the headlights? And.....yes I have a standard grille. But with all due respect..Its my car and I like it they way it is. (knowing me I'll get bored and put the grille back on for a while) lol.

jayeastanglia
Saturday 19th November 2011, 23:12
gettingmyself some of them headlights as well..justwaiting for them to arrive..only bought them as they was pretty cheap and my originals are broken and cracked

M-R-P
Saturday 19th November 2011, 23:40
First time I've seen those lights suit a car. Good combination.:)

Any news on that flea bay thing I could be collecting for ya?

T5frankie
Sunday 20th November 2011, 00:11
I assume you don't like the headlights? And.....yes I have a standard grille. But with all due respect..Its my car and I like it they way it is. (knowing me I'll get bored and put the grille back on for a while) lol.

don't worry about him lol standard headlights look crap mate and the standard grills always need modifying

Shadow
Sunday 20th November 2011, 00:28
that looks stealthy all in black.i have those light too. have you put hid's in them yet? makes such a difference with the silver indicator fitted as well. not sure about the chrome grill tho might be better in black but then it might be too plain with every thing black.

Niles
Sunday 20th November 2011, 00:42
yes mate. hid's are in them. I didn't really want the car to look very black. bit of chrome here and there. Happy with the look as it is now other than the eyebrows are not on. They are painted just need the weather to dry out a little so the adhesive will set in a fair time.

Niles
Sunday 20th November 2011, 00:47
First time I've seen those lights suit a car. Good combination.:)

Any news on that flea bay thing I could be collecting for ya?

Thanks martin, to be honest when i got them I thought 'hmmmmm will they look good?!', put them on as a trial fit and thought they look great! Very happy with them.
As for the ebay thing, thanks very much but no, didn't go for it. sorted it locally. Thanks anyway.

M-R-P
Sunday 20th November 2011, 00:59
Thanks martin, to be honest when i got them I thought 'hmmmmm will they look good?!', put them on as a trial fit and thought they look great! Very happy with them.
As for the ebay thing, thanks very much but no, didn't go for it. sorted it locally. Thanks anyway.

That's cool - on all counts;)

Shadow
Sunday 20th November 2011, 01:10
just need the weather to dry out a little haha you'll be waiting a while then.

The Flying Moose
Sunday 20th November 2011, 02:43
Looking good Niles... ;)

nottsgreent5
Sunday 20th November 2011, 07:18
i put them headlights in mine a while ago and wasnt to keen but put eyebrows on and some chrome bulbs in makes them look alot beater lol cars looking really smart now mate

AndysR
Sunday 20th November 2011, 10:59
Splitter looks spot on, it's a mod that should be mandatory.. Headlights are a little marmite and I think I prefer the standard ones. That said they don't look bad and it's your car so your choice..

bigrotch
Sunday 20th November 2011, 11:21
Man that's lookin pukka mate

shrekblackR
Sunday 20th November 2011, 15:36
Lookin cool man ,, just gotta do your engine bay now lol I'm sure we can sort somthing out buddy lol

The Flying Banana
Sunday 20th November 2011, 18:53

don't worry about him lol standard headlights look crap mate and the standard grills always need modifying

Not for me but like i said each to their own, just think that your car is pretty smart especially with splitter and the OEM stuff looks good on it, that said i have standard lights with US spec side units and that isnt to everyones taste either lol !

mick850R
Sunday 20th November 2011, 19:21
Looking really nice mate loving the allotted where's it from??

mick850R
Sunday 20th November 2011, 19:22
**splitter! Sorry damn touch screens!!

Niles
Sunday 20th November 2011, 20:17
Splitter made by our very own member/moderator...Tomcat.

local-looney
Sunday 20th November 2011, 20:37
...until then..my car after a couple of mega bargains. Got to stick my cars eyebrows on and got a new 'Volvo R Racing' centre grille badge in/on.
Ive been lucky as Mrs Niles bought me some xmas pressies early!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2011_1115intake0107.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2011_1115intake0096.jpg

hi,the front of your car looks very sinister!! the lights look well good in there!
my question to your goodself is where did get your grille? wouldnt mind one for mine...are they expensive? mind you,its a volvo so........:cuckoo:

GreenMachine
Sunday 20th November 2011, 23:00
Well smart...

Niles
Sunday 20th November 2011, 23:48
hi,the front of your car looks very sinister!! the lights look well good in there!
my question to your goodself is where did get your grille? wouldnt mind one for mine...are they expensive? mind you,its a volvo so........:cuckoo:

got the grille ages ago. Cant remember the company's name but they are in oyster lane, Byfleet, Surrey. can remember that coz I lived a mile down the road years ago (right opposite brooklands race circuit). At that time if I remember it cost £45.

donny
Monday 21st November 2011, 20:26
looking good,them headlights really suite your car.

Niles
Monday 21st November 2011, 21:37
....and....don't ask me why because I'm not sure...the headlights look much better in the flesh than they do in the pictures. perhaps its me and my lowly photoger skills.

AndysR
Monday 21st November 2011, 22:36
....and....don't ask me why because I'm not sure...the headlights look much better in the flesh than they do in the pictures. perhaps its me and my lowly photoger skills.

I think your right, looks like the flash went off in the 1st shot and there's quite alot of light reflected off the lenses in the 2nd shot. Neither shot shows them at their best I will give you that. I promise to take some pictures at the next meet you attend ;)